quick ?

hope4cutie285

Reaction score
I'm reading conflicting answers on how much time a woman will have until her lh surge is gone and egg is "dead". Do do ya know the answers? I heard once I get a + opk the total time before it dies is 12-36hrs. Or will I ovulate 12-36hrs after a + opk then the egg has an additional 24hrs to get fertilized.... if not dies? ...I'm confused! Help!

If you get a positive opk it's time to bd as it anything from 12-48 (think that right) after when egg is released if you don't get it in that space then egg dies hope this is the info you want hun xx

the egg is released from the ovary 12-48 hours after your LH surge. It takes time for the LH to build up in your urine in order for an opk test to read positive....so by the time you get that first positive, you're already into that 12-48 hour period. Once the eggs is released from the ovary, it will stay viable for approximately 12 hours. So you have 12-72 hours to catch that egg. BUT to increase your chances on catching the egg, BD as soon as you see your positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->