Quinny Buzz 3

I love mine :) Handles like a dream, whether in town or on a muddy walk in a country park. Chassis is fairly light, and I love that it unfolds itself! Carrycot (optional extra) is a good size, and very cosy. My LO still prefers it to the seat unit. It takes the Maxi Cosi Cabiofix carseat, which is handy. Comes in an array of colours.

Downsides, the shopping basket is extra and is relatively small. Chassis doesn't fold with the seat unit attached in rear-facing mode, you have to take the seat off. (At least as far as I can see). It does fold flat, and the wheels remove at the touch of a button, but it's quite wide, so may not fit in every boot.

Was there anything specific you wanted to know?

I had this and only used it a couple of times (not because it was THAT bad, but because I knew I'd get more money for it if I sold it on in 'perfect' condition than if I used it)

I found the back wheels were very wide apart so I kept knocking things. I had the buzz 3 and quite a few times felt it was going to tip. This might just be cos I've never had a 3 wheeler before though. Was a pain to fit into car boot, mainly because it didn't - you have to take the seat unit off to fold (unless it's forward facing I think) & then I had to take off the wheels too...just too much of a faff, didn't like it.

BUT I've heard lots of good reviews about it!!

Oooh i love ours :cloud9: We used to have a silver cross 3d which although i loved the look of was TOTALLY different in every way...the buzz is so light and easy to manouvere, i was nervous about having a 3-wheeler but it's fab :thumbup:

My favourite things about it are how easy it is to fold/unfold (it basically unfolds itself), how cute it looks, the fact it can be rear or forward facing and of course how much Toby seems to love it! :D

The downsides (for me) are that pretty much everything is extra :dohh: You get the pram and the 'buzz box' (pouch which basically fits your raincover and hand pump in) the car seat adaptors and that's it. So if you want the carrycot/shopping basket/mosquito net/car seat/cosy toes you have to fork out extra on top of what you've already paid :(

It's a great pram though imho, i really rate it and we got ours in the sale on kiddicare so even better! :thumbup:

we have bought this for our lo that dues in april we got it in strawberry,took our son out in it the other day just to get a feel of it and i have to admit i unsure at first but hubby loved it thats why we bought it but now ive been out n used it i love it too. i always liked that it looked great n had parent facing mode but was always worried that the back wheels were too big and it was going to be heavy. when i was pushing the pram i had no probs with the wheels getting through tight spaces ect, the pram felt lovely to push and even my son who hates prams and prefers to walk was happy to get in it and lay back and relax. i know cant wait to use it when little miss arrives. i have also invested in a shopping basket, footmuff, dreami carrycot and carseat . xx

thank you all
i want this one:https://www.mothercare.com/Quinny-B...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42805041&mcb=core
same colour and stuff just wondering about it fitting into a peugeot 207??
it looks comfy hm really just wondering about it now, because summer, i wont want to use my graco/stokke/OR Luna so would prefer to get a new one, and this is the only one i like

I have the Buzz 4 (4 wheeler) and love it - a dream to push.

I borrowed the Buzz 3 off a friend, but went for the Buzz 4 cos its easier to steer (especially as baby gets heavier). So something to consider.

Dreami carrycot is lovely and cosey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->