• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quinny Buzz/Mamas & Papas Joolz/Silver Cross Linear Freeway

LucyS

Reaction score
Please help me decide out of the above 3! Obviously the first 2 are very similar and the 2nd is an alternative style.

Thanks

i've bought the silver cross one, obviously not used it properly yet, but i'm sure enjoying playing with it!! you'll hear bad things about alot of the prams. mine is a bit big, but it fits in my boot, and i can manage to take it up and down. depends what you're looking for in a pram i guess...i just saw mine and KNEW i had to have it. i'm sad though...

I have a Quinny Buzz and I'd say these were my main pros and cons (I didn't use it with the car-seat though, so these are mainly for it as a pushchair..

Pros:
- Folds up small - fits into all car boots, easy to take on buses. Doesn't take up much room when it's in the house.
- I find it really easy to fold up.
- It's really easy to push - especially if you have long legs. I found that with my old pushchair, there was a bar on the bottom which always caught my feet as I walked.
- It's very easy to manouvre and smooth to push.

Cons:
- Doesn't come with any storage space - which is vital! I just spent an extra £30 buying bags to put on it.
- You can't put much on the handles without it tipping up - which is bad when it doesn't come with any storage space.
- As a pushchair, it doesn't recline. This makes it a bit more difficult for Ryan to get to sleep comfortably.. but not as much as I thought.
- It can feel a bit bumpy going over bumpy pavements, etc.

I really like the Joolz and Maxi Cosi's Mura - big price dif between them!

I LOVE the Joolz but is so expensive!

i have seen and tested them all ( around the shops) i had a M&P pilko pramette with my first child and it was extremely good quality. personally i prefer the joolz. i will defo by ordering that one. we are not finding out what sex our baby is so we are goin for the green one. also my son is 2 nearly 3 and we tried him in the seat unit and he fits comfortably which is a great bonus!!!!

I really love the Silvercross Linear Freeway. I have my eye on that, but not got any personal experince to draw on yet.

I think it depends what you want and need from a pram/push chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->