Quinny Buzz Speedi, Rose Red

luckynumber3

mum of 1 plus baking :)
Reaction score
I am due another baby this year so unfortunately having to sell this wonderful pram! Its almost 2 years old and in excellent condition (not a very big walker) The colour is red reflection, and comes with a carry cot for newborns (used for 5 months excellent condition) and toddler seat which was used for about 6 months again excellent condition.

There is a hood that has a peep hole in it for sneaking peaks at toddlers and has an adjustable foot rest. The toddler seat fully reclines for sleep time and there's a basket underneath for shopping.

Tall family members will love pushing this around as it has an extendable handle (oh is 6'4)

This was a dream to push around, will be sad to see it go but needs a good home now. I paid just under 1k for this and all accessories.

I'm open to offers for the pram as I would like to get rid of it so i can buy my double buggy!

stroller.jpg

65189129.jpg
specs:
-
Highly manoeuvrable front wheel that can rotate 360 degrees and can be locked
Folds up easily and conveniently
Basket adjustable in size
Aluminium light weight frame
Adjustable footrest/backrest
Ideal travel system in combination with Maxi-Cosi car seat and Dreami carrycot (adapters included)
Approved confirming EN 1888, BS7409 and NF S 54-001
Pushchair seat: until 15 kg

Hun this thread will get closed as there is a price limit for selling on here its either £200 or £250 for baby related items above these u have to provide ebay link

ohh okies thank you! I've edited the price out as by doing some research have lowered the price

I have an ebay link here:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270796036950&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->