Quinny Buzz

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Who's got one?

I'm thinking of selling my silvercross and getting a Buzz, they look fab for smaller babies 6-12 months but has any one got one with a toddler? What do you think to it? Olivia is almost a year now... and I obviously need it to get me through next winter too in which she will be two... but relucctant really to buy unless its going to last me that long. I know they advise 6months to 3 years but just wondering how comfortable it was for a 18month - 3 year old child.

Thanks xx

I have a buzz and love it, also with it being winter now we have put the foot muff on and he looks so snug in it!

Erica is still young, but we have one. The seat is pretty big, so its nice and roomy for a growing baby. I really like Quinnys, I actually just ordered a Zapp for the convenience of having a small stroller. Have you looked at a Zapp opposed to the Buzz? We have a footmuff too, and can use it on either stroller. I have no idea how big the seat of the Zapp is since I ordered it online, and haven't seen it in person, but I would imagine it is pretty roomy.

I already have a Quinny Zapp, an Obaby Stroller & the Silvercross 3d Jet Sport pram

I want something to replace the Silvercross as I find it so heavy and bulky and I just have loads of bad points about the silvercross which out rule the good points.

Ive been looking at the 2008 models now and the come with alarge seat unit as an extra for a toddler 18 months + so I think im gona get one and see how we get on.

Thanks for your replies though :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"