Quinny?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by biscuitnodles, Jun 5, 2011.

1. biscuitnodles

biscuitnodles very cautiously pregnant

Are quinny's worth the money? I want to buy a good quality pram that will last as I go out with my dog 3 times a day! I have tested one in mothercare and really liked it, just wondered if anyone has bought one before?

2. MrsH86

MrsH86 Well-Known Member

We got a Quinny because my sister had one and we loved it. It suited us and what we'd need it for, yes it's quite big and I think if I was using a lot of public transport it wouldn't be ideal for later when baby weighs more but as soon as we found out we were having a baby we knew it would be a Quinny. x

3. jk28

jk28 Well-Known Member

I've got the Quinny Buzz 4 & I do love it, but am going to have to sell it, (boo), as I've got baby no 2 on the way & my LO will only be 17 months so will need a double buggy. I got the Dreami carrycot with it too as I loved the fact my LO could lay down when he was a small baby. I too go dog walking & we live in a very hilly area & the suspension is fab. It's really lovely to push & my son seems very comfy in it. The downsides though are that the basket is small & it is a bit heavy when getting it in & out of the car, but I'd still buy it again.

Jayne

4. Ouverture

Ouverture Well-Known Member

We got a Quinny (it comes in the mail tomorrow, YAY!) and I hear they are amazing.

We chose the Quinny Zapp, which is less expensive than the Buzz, and then bought a clearance color so we got it for 1/2 of retail. . .you should look into that! I think we paid $130 total for it (U.S.). The Zapp doesn't have the reversible seat like the Buzz (so your child can face you) so if that is important, stick with the Buzz. . .but definitely look around for clearance deals :)

HTH!