Quirky Short Girl's Names?

T

Toms Mummy

Any suggestions? :)

I'm not that keen on names ending in ie or y.

Thanks x

Cleo
Juno
Iola / Iona
Zea (said zee-ya)
Mina (meena)

Cara
Cora
Lola
Enid
Fern
Nia
Rita
Lois
Lyra
Rosa
Leah
Orla
Nora
Ines
Hera

Lia
If we are having a girl we are going to name her Emilia, Lia for short. But everyon says they love just Lia as a name

Thanks everyone :) There's some great names here to show OH!... He's very picky lol!

your thread is exactly what i am looking for too. I like cute quirky shoty names but my OH says no to everything. will show him some of these!

Thanks everyone!.....I know what you mean Jessie, OH and I have very different opinions on names, it's infuriating! The only 3 we can agree on are Anna, Kate & Ella. I like them but I wanted something a bit different but no too out there like Ada or Martha but he's having none of it!

Someone mentioned Nina, I think he might go for that!

My LO like Sally as that's the name of the girl car in Disney Cars!... The more he says it the more it's growing on me! What do you think?

sally is fine and it doesn't seem to shorten/nickname and ages quite well but still sounds very feminine

Thanks JJ, I will put it on my list and see how I fele in a couple of months!.... I've never been that keen on names ending in ie or y so this might be a 1st!

Hi,

I think Nina is very cute and quirky.

How about Mila (mee-la), Lina, Darla, Jade, Mya, April, Lyla, Nora...? That's all I could think of!

Coco
reece
Bea
Nia
Clara
Freya
Thea
Lila
Ivy
Olive
Maeve
Ocean