Quite worried :-S

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Well ciarans still not well and the paracetomol isnt helpin he fell asleep last night at 6 o clock and didnt wake up for a feed at all so woke him up but didnt take anything ! so i left him and he niver got up till 9:13 this monring and i fed him but he fell asleep again ! :-S so worried hes sleeping to much oh and also he isnt smiling or anything its like hes in a bad mood with me :( i dunno what to do as the doctor made out i was stupid :blush:

Hi hun, hope ure ok.
Id take him back to the doctors, u no ure baby and if u dont think hes well they should do somthing to help u. weather or not they think hes poorly. I no what doctors are like lol.
Hope he gets better soon.xx

Always trust your instinct ,if you really feel there is something wrong get it checked. i Know you already had but that was a pathetic excuse of a docter!
He may just be feeling abit poorly but its better to get it checked properly just to keep your mind at rest :) x

Doctors don't mind concerned mothers. If you didn't take him back to doctors and something was wrong, you'd soon get critisied. As said, always trust your instinct!

Hes been sleeping mostly all day he only wakes up when i feed him but hes not fully awake :-S hes been soooo quiet hmm

don't feel stupid hunni, what the doctor did to you and how she made you feel was, in my opinion, unacceptable. if your still worried take he back to see a different doctor maybe? big :hugs: hope u feel better soon little ciaran :)

Hope he gets better soon...and bother the doctor, that's what they're paid for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->