Quite worried..

chunter91

Reaction score
Ok so the other day I did a test and it came back pos. I did a digital and it says 1-2 weeks. However I've had a lot of lower pain so they took me hospital to make sure everything was ok. They did a scan and couldn't find anything in my womb, but they think its maybe too early so see anything. I had blood tests and have to go back tomorrow for follow up tests. The things I'm worried about more is if my symptoms are normal... I keep feeling nauseous but it just ends up me having to go to the toilet.. Ive also felt extremely dizzy and my heart feels like it is racing. Has anyone else experienced this? I am just new to this so I have no idea what to expect

Thanks. X

Hi there! Congratulations, btw!
I found out that I am preggers with #1 last Tuesday and I can definitely confirm that I have been dizzy, and out of breath. Im a mountain biker, at high altitude, so I would say I'm in very good shape but getting up and walking to the kitchen I have to take a moment to catch my breath. Which I have read is all very normal. Im sure it is way too early to see anything.
I feel like if I experience something, and I type it into google there's something about it for early pregnancy symptoms. There are so many that we experience differently it amazes me. Like sneezing.. I can't stop sneezing. So I typed in "Sneezing during early pregnancy" and it's actually a thing. haha
I think you're fine! The body is going through some pretty miraculous changes.

Don't worry! It's most likely just early on is all. I had a scan between weeks 5-6 and we didn't see anything. I came back a week later and we found a tiny bean in there!

Congrats! Hand in there until your next scan it's still early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->