Qustion to Sewergrrl about Ovulation Chart with BFP

StarSign

Pregnant- 3rd tri!!
Reaction score
Hello Sewergrrl-

I didn't want this question to get lost! So, First of all, CONGRATS on your BFP!!

I wanted to ask you something, your temp chart shows some interesting dips after you ovulated (which I assume is July 1 or 2). So my general question/observation is that maybe your temps dropped two times after your little bean implanted. Did you feel anything when that happened? I know you mentioned other things (like the bb's, etc.), but no uterine twinges or extra CM or anything?

I'm due AF yesterday per se (or Sunday 7/17 per previous 29-day cycles, Ov on Day 13), but nothing but a temperature dip so far (and a little interesting experience I noted in my journal yesterday). I'm just trying to understand my temperature drops, and to have hope and not worry.

I was pretty steady at 97.9-98.0 dpo1, then this morning I'm at 97.2 . Non-luteal is normally 97.1 I'm going to try to post up the records of my temps, too. But that may not happen until tomorrow.

*SS*

Hi StarSign,
Although anything can happen, my guess from looking at your chart is that AF will come today or tomorrow. IIRC, SewerGrrl's drops were earlier in her LP and not as dramatic.

Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for next cycle!

Hi StarSign,
Although anything can happen, my guess from looking at your chart is that AF will come today or tomorrow. IIRC, SewerGrrl's drops were earlier in her LP and not as dramatic.

Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for next cycle!

Thanks for that feedback Velo.:nope: I kinda put in what I had from memory. My reading this morning was after a night of getting up and down every 2-3 hours thanks to a toddler with nightmares. I'll update the real numbers here shortly- so maybe that reading wasn't accurate. I'll see what's up tomorrow morning when hopefully I've slept better! If another low one...then it's prep time for next cycle then.:growlmad:

*SS*

I started getting slight cramping (non-AF, just twinges I suppose) at 8 DPO, which was the day of the 2nd temp drop. That's the only day my lower back hurt thus far. I had creamy CM since ov day, but it has increased slightly in the last 2 days (11/12 DPO) I suppose the first temp drop at 5 DPO could have been implantation, as it gives just enough time to get a + on a sensitive IC HPT. The second one I cannot explain, so I chalk it up to a fluke or open-mouth breathing.

Your drop in temp so close to AF looks like my last month's chart. It's incomplete, but let me see if I can share it.

I shared it from FF, but for some reason, I can only see the most recent one. Here's an image...

https://www.lostvault.com/images/sewergrrl/05-22.jpg

ok ladies, I updated the chart. I pasted one right now to this note w/o the drop. But!!!! *drum roll* I have some VERY, very water spotting that's just started. So, I guess truth's out by this weekend. I'm not sure if I timed "the deed" well or things just didn't take. Will keep at it. Thanks.:cry:

I had tons of CM right up until now even. So, my body's trying. It's better than the prognosis I received at the OB which tested my FSH to be 28!! and help could only come from a RE.

cycle 1.PNG

Say, does it look to anyone that I Ov'ed twice? I felt ovary aches each day of dips on my chart.

*SS*

Have your crosshairs been dotted from the beginning or did they change when you added in the CM after OV?

temps drops are very common in the LP due to secondary surges of estrogen, so not sure why people always talk of implantation dips. FF says that slightly more pregnant charts show dips than non pregnant charts, however most pregnant charts do not get a dip.

unfortunately looking at your chart AF will be on its way tomorrow....unless your temp shoots up tomorrow but its doubtful this late :hugs:

Sometimes I don't get FF...
Why wouldn't the coverline be at 97.6?
And OD on CD15?

ok ladies, I updated the chart. I pasted one right now to this note w/o the drop. But!!!! *drum roll* I have some VERY, very water spotting that's just started. So, I guess truth's out by this weekend. I'm not sure if I timed "the deed" well or things just didn't take. Will keep at it. Thanks.:cry:
Not to be a downer, but I get watery CM the day before my period starts and I've read that's quite common. Best not to symptom spot and get the hopes up. I know the wait is excrutiating.

And OD on CD15?

Not quite sure about the coverline, but I suspect the OD is due to the OPK results. For some the temps rise over 2-3 days after ovulation rather than 1.

And OD on CD15?

Yeah- we both have the same question. Since I started charting cd10, maybe that what the confusion is.

Not to be a downer, but I get watery CM the day before my period starts and I've read that's quite common. Best not to symptom spot and get the hopes up. I know the wait is excrutiating.

Mini update to add to the confusion. The watery stuff (put me in the mind of root beer soda in texture and color) I had didn't even fill a panty liner yesterday, but today I feel an AF coming and see some red spotting. The kicker is that my temp this morning shot back up another .6 degrees. I updated the chart. So, planning on trying again next cycle. Thanks for all the insight!! Just ready to get it on already....

Velo, your chart is very similar to mine! Hoping we both have BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->