Raaaaging hormones!

kipkip

Reaction score
12 weeks tOday and iv been so lucky and haven't been sick once !!

However, my hormones are absolutely dreadful! And who's bearing the brunt of it? My poor OH!

Everything he does annoys me, he talks to me and it's not what I wanna hear, he doesn't talk to me and I pester him saying something is up why u ignoring me! He can't win!! He is a quiet bloke anyway and I know I'm being out of hand but I just can't help it!!

I'm normally so laid back and patient person, that's all gone out the window!

First of all congrats! I joining you in a short day :happydance: Secondly I really understand the raging hormones. I just don't have any tolerance for things that used to not bother me and yes OH seems to get a lot of that wrath...probably just a matter of convenience lol. I guess we get a pass to some extent right now no?

Last night dh snored and I full on hit him upside the head with a pillow....I was so mean. A girl next to me in the doctor's office was smacking her gum and making mouth noises and I asked her to either shut her mouth when she chews or please sit somewhere else :devil: It's almost like an out of body experience when I snap and I surprise myself lol. Maybe I'm pregnant with a girl lol. :pink:

Yeh I agree it's like an out of body experience! When I'm goon off on a rant I can't quite believe that I'm saying/doing it coz it's so not me!!!

Thing is, I don't even know what I want OH to be saying to me, but I know he so t said it yet lol

Wen is ur scan pandi? Mines Thursday!! Eel! Might Be put back or forward a day or so we'll see! Can't wait to see baby again tho! And tell people!

Yeh I agree it's like an out of body experience! When I'm goon off on a rant I can't quite believe that I'm saying/doing it coz it's so not me!!!

Thing is, I don't even know what I want OH to be saying to me, but I know he so t said it yet lol

Wen is ur scan pandi? Mines Thursday!! Eel! Might Be put back or forward a day or so we'll see! Can't wait to see baby again tho! And tell people!

Yes there is nothing dh can say when I'm angry with him except "would you like some some chocolate?"lol Anything else just gets my evil eye lol.

My scan is tomorrow kipkip! And I should know the gender and syndrome screening results Friday from my materniT21 test! What an exciting and scary week! I hope you have a great scan Thursday and I think if all goes well this week we will announce next week also when I'm 13 weeks along.

I have to agree with this!!

Although I seem to be upset more than anything - unless im driving, then its almost road rage :shrug:
OH seems to pull me up alot with things I say to him & I feel like he's being unfair & telling me that I'm being hormonal prego lady again :wacko:
I do mention my cramping & backaches alot.. but thats probably because I'm nervous about them, they've been around alot more in the past 3days.. I'm sure its just round ligament pain & things stretching down there.

What would we do without them though ... right? :shrug:

I'm only 5 weeks but feel the same. Pretty intense emotions about everything and my hubby makes me angry most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->