Rachels going to be a yummy mummy!

So right, im quite suprised at how much I weigh. I thought it would be more, along the lines of 9 and a half. I weigh about the same as pre preg. So why do I feel gross?! I dont get it. My BMI is 23.8 which is normal for my height.

If I get to between 7 stone (98 lbs) and 7 and a half (105lbs) then I'll be happy.
That brings my BMI to between 19.8 and 21.0. The healthy weight is 18.5-24.9.

Welll Ive been a good little girl today :D Ive been having my shakes and had a weight watchers meal that was 314 cals so im quite proud.

I had a girl in a bikini as my desktop pic to incourage me lol. Iv changed it now to three of the Hollyoaks girls. I would kill to look like Mercedes McQueen. Or atleast have a figure like hers lol

https://yesbitch.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Hollyoaks-Babes-Official-Calendar-2010.jpg

Shes the middle one :thumbup:

I can do this :)

Day three​

Food

• Slim fast shake 211 cals
  • Slim fast shake 211 cals
  • weight watchers ready meal 314 cals

Excercise
  • 2000 cals on excercise bike
  • 20 minute walk

Hi hun you seem to be doing really well :) but are you having a enough calories a day? cause you dont seem to be eating that much as of what i can see you writing down most days.

Hiya sweetheart, well thats what I was thinking? But im eating untill im full so I dont know if I need to change anything. Before I was having one meal a day and it would normally be a kebab or pizza or something. xxx

Hiya sweetheart, well thats what I was thinking? But im eating untill im full so I dont know if I need to change anything. Before I was having one meal a day and it would normally be a kebab or pizza or something. xxx

I wouldnt have a clue either when i diet i tend to do the same as you dont eat much ill always stick to it cause thats how i lost 4 stone a few years ago :) But if you are worried about not intaking enough calories you should go see your GP and they would help you out xx

Day four
Food

* Slim fast shake 211 cals
* Slim fast shake 211 cals
* weight watchers ready meal 255 cals
*Snack a jacks 97 cals
*Muller light 97 cals

Excercise

* 1000 cals on excercise bike

Im a big FAT failure :(
I ate so much crap over xmas its unreal. Why must I like food so much?!

You are not a failure hun, everyone no matter who they are pig out at xmas. You were doing so well, how long have you got until your birthday? When i started reading your journal and i saw you weighed 8stone 6 i thought why are you dieting? I bet you look amazing

Thanks hun :hugs: Ive got 11 days now so not that long atall. Im only short so 8stone 6 is quite alot for me. Im going to have a chinese tonight because I have nothing in the house lol then im starting again tomorow :) xx

Wow, I thought I was hardcore... It looks like you are eating well under 1,000 calories a day and burning at least 1,000 for exercise. You also already sound quite small to me, but obviously I have not seen you so I don't know.

You are doing so well and I am so proud of you. Just be careful ok? I know going too extrememcan do a lot of harm to your body. I'm not a doctor and obviously I don't know crap about being healthy (I mean look at me) But I just want to make sure you are doing alright.

Do you feel ok on a day you burn more working out than you eat? Just being alive burns a lot of calories. According to my calorie book at 105 lbs (which is your goal weight) if you slept 24/7 you would still be burning a little over 1,000 calories a day. That plus 1,000 calorie workout and eating under 1000 calories means you are being very hard on yourself.

I'm not trying to say you are doing anything bad. I just want to make sure you feel ok. I hope this post isn't too nosy or offends you.:hugs:

Thanks for your post hun and it didnt sound nosey or offend me atall :) Im only 4ft10" so Im pretty much average but if I loose up to 20lbs and I would still be within a healthy weight. Im not fat as such but Im really not happy with how I look.

On the days where im burning more than im taking in I feel fine but I think if I did it everyday I wouldnt iykwim?
Thats really interesting! I really didnt know that, Im quite ignorant to this deiting lol.
Thanks for the advice hun I do think I was being abit hard on myself and Ive cooled it down alot :)
Wow your ticker looks good ;) x

Right so I got my Wii. Only just got it out the box and i got it last week :dohh: I forgot to get the balance board though lol! Just orderd one of them beasts :D
I think im going to stick some pics on here so I can keep a record of how I look not all based on how much I weigh.

Wow your ticker looks good ;) x

:rofl: only because i have my goal weight at 180. Which I would be happy to be 180 but my real goal is 150. I have a looooooong way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->