Racing heart - anyone else ?

curly123

Mummy of 1!
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a racing heart/palpitations a lot??

At times... My doctor said it's due to extra blood volume! Your heart needs to work a little harder to pump blood around your body.

yes! haha especially when things get intense lol my heart will just start racing!! . I'm like whoooa gotta calm down! haha

Me! But I have blood pressure and heart issues but I have them from my first pregnancy that never went away! Keep an eye on it cause at 35 weeks I was hospitalised for almost a week when my heart rate rose to 165+ beats a minute! I have it already this time and will probably be seeing a cardiologist early on

:flow:

I had it when I got out of the shower today & felt faint. It wasn't even a hot shower, just feel terrible! I read on a fitness website that with the extra blood volume that your heart rate actually should slow, not speed up. The lady who wrote the article was a triathelete and said that she knew she was pregnant each time because her heartbeat slowed at peak performance each bfp. To me this makes sense, more blood the less the heart needs to pump so what's the logic with my racing heart then, maybe my low blood pressure? Do you ladies have low bp?

Yep, especially after eating for some reason I notice my heart beating really fast and it's harder to breathe.

I had it when I got out of the shower today & felt faint. It wasn't even a hot shower, just feel terrible! I read on a fitness website that with the extra blood volume that your heart rate actually should slow, not speed up. The lady who wrote the article was a triathelete and said that she knew she was pregnant each time because her heartbeat slowed at peak performance each bfp. To me this makes sense, more blood the less the heart needs to pump so what's the logic with my racing heart then, maybe my low blood pressure? Do you ladies have low bp?

I actually do have low blood pressure - interesting to hear that.

I don't know what triggers it for me sorties just thinking about something can seem to set it off - glad I'm not the only one!
Will keep an eye in it too ;) thank u
X
Not nice is it!

2have4kids - no. My blood pressure is really high

:flow:

My heart is beating really hard sometimes and I'm getting palpitations too.

I'm told its normal, just a bit disconcerting!

X

Yep my bp is a little low!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->