Rainbow Bfp :)

MissRamejkis

1 Son 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just got my "clear" bfp's yesterday and today and since AF has not showed up either I am happily joining you in first Tri.

I am 23, mum to a 3.5 year old boy, Leo & have one angel who I was pregnant with exactly this month 2 years ago and lost due to a MMC.

I am from Liverpool, England and currently run a portrait studio. I am engaged and have a dog and two fish :)

Would LOVE some people to buddy up with, I am due around June 26th.

Congrats to you all !! :flower:

Hannah xxxxxx

Hey welcome :flower: I'm Sarah 21 and mummy of one and expecting again, my son is two years old and if my dates are right I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant, I'm also engaged have been for a year but not getting married any time soon! Want all my babies to be at our wedding :haha: sorry to hear about your loss, takes someone really strong to get through something like that :hugs: and Congrats on your :bfp: :flower:

Welcome!!

I'm due June 19 (as of now) and this is also a rainbow for me.

There are a few June threads going on. You can click on the June Bugs thing in my signature to go to one. There is also one going in the Pregnancy After Loss forum. :)

Hello and welcome! This is also our rainbow baby (last two where chemicals). I am 26 as well as my husband. We have been married for 3 1/2 years but have dated/been married for 9 1/2 years. My first two babies where Sparky (dog) he is going to be 8 in Dec. And then Benji (dog) who just turned 4 at the end of Aug. We have a beautiful daughter whom was born Aug 2013 after a semi long time of trying to have her (she is also our rainbow baby) Prior to her we had 1 MMC and BO and it took 9 additional months to get pregnant with her.

I'm from Wisconsin, USA and we are due between the 5th and 12th of June. We have our first scan on Tuesday and hopefully all will go well and when I hopefully will start to relax a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->