rainforest baby swing

Taurustot09

Reaction score
Hi Mummies, we are thinking about buying Luci the Rainforest baby swing, have a lil bouncer chair already but thought the swing may be fun for her too as we have loads of room at home..anyone have one? as love to know if worth buying :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

We had one for Jessie, it was good and she looked so snuggly in it when she was newborn but she didn't seem too keen on it. I have kept it for any future pregnancies when I hope it gets a bit more use. xXx

I've got this swing and it's been a godsend! I wanted a swing for Harry as he loves to be rocked, so I read a load of reviews and the Fisher Price Rainforest Swing was voted the best in quite a few different polls so I bought one off ebay. He loves it! It has a 5 different speed settings and 2 volume settings on the music. I can thank that swing for hours of free house work time! I've had it now for about a month.

One thing I will say though.... get yourself some rechargeable batteries otherwise you'll end up spending the price of the swing again in batteries alone! I stick mine on charge about once a week. It takes 4 of the big round C size batteries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->