Ralph?

Reminds me of ralf wiggum the police mans son off the simpsons, sorry x

^ ditto... simpsons made so many names sound silly (Homer was suppose to be a super cool name before the simpsons came out lol)

No I disagree, I think it's gorgeous and classic, and it just reminds me of Ralph Fiennes (which is a good thing!). I think it'll grow in popularity massively in the next few years, as have all the classic older names.

I think its one of them 'not quite cool yet' retro names, that will get popular in time.

I LOVE Ralph! Sadly my oh doesn't. I do really like the Ray-fe pronounciation more, but love both.

I'm not a fan, sorry. "To ralph..." is another way to say "to vomit" so that's what first came to mind for me. (sorry!!)

The name Ralph also comes from: A Christmas Story, The Simpsons, and The Honeymooners. None are awful associations, but not great either.

"To ralph..." is another way to say "to vomit" so that's what first came to mind for me. (sorry!!)

^^This is what I thought of too (sorry!). I also thought of the muppet, Rolf, although probably most people wouldn't.

Yeah, also sends me down the "vomit" association....

i really like it, i think its classic and elegant. a little boy could be Ralphie but it is also a sensible mans name. suits all professions. i think it is well rounded.

I LOVE this name! Was top of my list, but OH dislikes it :wacko: tried to work on him, but didn't get anywhere.

Anyway, big thumbs up from me! I love it.

We have a Ralph and call him ralphie too, we love it and so does everyone we meet. I don't know any other Ralph's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->