Ramzi method 6w 4d

tess8517

Reaction score
Wondering if any one knows what this baby may be going by ramzi method totally confused on if you turn it? Place on tummy or look at it as is? So confusing so hoping for a girl !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 32
It's as if you lay it on your tummy. Left for girl, right for boy

Vaginally it is exact shot. So if you look at left side of image= left side of uterus. Normal scans are mirror imaged ( left side of picture= right side of uterus). By your scan if done vaginally by the ramzi theory your carrying a boy

Gender guesses can't be in this category. There is a category for gender guessing where they want these type of threads to go.

Pish posh- you can gender guesd anywhere!! This is very interesting! But im a little confused... if left means girl, it looks like the sac is on the left. Why do you say boy?? Is it cause its OUR right side from the mom perspective?

I just took out my last scan at 6+5 to check and wouldnt you know it...the fetus is smack dab in the middle! Grrr. Will have to try genital nub theory at my 12 week ultrasound!

Pish posh?!

This method is really subjective: the side on which baby has implanted can't often be seen. A scan picture is more likely to show whether baby is closer to the front or back. All my US pictures showed baby smack bang in the middle, and all were early scans.

kittiyara- I didn't create the rules. You can say pish posh all you like. lol It doesn't change their policy they've put in place. There is a permanent thread a top of first trimester from Wobbles telling everyone that if they post gender guessing threads here and not in the gender guessing category, the thread will be removed. Every gender guessing thread I have seen here has been removed. I was just trying to help the OP.

Yours is same location as mine at 6w2d and I had a girl.

kittiyara- I didn't create the rules. You can say pish posh all you like. lol It doesn't change their policy they've put in place. There is a permanent thread a top of first trimester from Wobbles telling everyone that if they post gender guessing threads here and not in the gender guessing category, the thread will be removed. Every gender guessing thread I have seen here has been removed. I was just trying to help the OP.

You are right. I just found that link where they want us to post gender pics/guesses! I didn't know it existed. Sorry for "pish-poshing" you! I feel a putz. :blush:

I thought the Ramzi method had to do with which side the placenta was on.. not the baby? That doesn't seem right because the ultrasound tech is the one controlling the ultrasound.. it really depends on where she places the transducer.

It's the placement of the choronic villi (beginning of the placenta) transvaginal u/s should be used between 6-8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->