Ramzi theory anyone?

May55

Reaction score
I have no idea how Ramzi works but im interested (just for fun I know). This is my abdominal ultrasound at 7 weeks 1 day. Any guesses or is it not possible with these photos? :p (again, no idea haha) I have two boys already.
thanks!

270693796_307134288023887_4279412537320718638_n.jpg 270348060_7389824784368852_1497346427192922998_n.jpg

I’m not too sure either just think if it’s a abdominal you flip the scan. The white blob maybe the placenta ?
@Sander your pretty good at guessing haha !

I would guess boy based on the picture :)

These are all my Ramzi pics with my kids. It was right for all 4 of them - the yellow ones are my boys and the red one is my girl.

These are all abdominal scans672B2188-A523-4856-A39E-DA9B830531A7.jpeg

Dang it lol. I knew I'd be a boy mom forever haha thanks

You never know! I don’t think Ramzi is a sure thing :) I hope you get your little girl, but if not - 3 boys is really fun!

I find this theory so interesting but I just don’t have a clue where to look for the placenta !

I use ro help on a gender prediction page on Facebook ramzi wasn't my strongest point:haha: all I no is the brightest part on a scan is where placenta would be and only works to 9 weeks, but mine looked like yours and it was a girl :shrug: tried finding a photo but can't find it xx

I'm not the best at Ramsey but I'm gonna say boy.

I use ro help on a gender prediction page on Facebook ramzi wasn't my strongest point:haha: all I no is the brightest part on a scan is where placenta would be and only works to 9 weeks, but mine looked like yours and it was a girl :shrug: tried finding a photo but can't find it xx
Giving me some some hope ! Lol fingers crossed !

12 weeks update ...I'm feeling girl!

20220117_102001.jpg

@Sander what do you think

That is a super good nub shot!

I’m really hopeful you get your girl hun, I’ll show you a pic of my daughter’s scan at 14 weeks.

68753337-9260-40B7-8FA9-2A6EF174E1E2.jpeg

I found the main difference between her and the boys was the face protrudes quite a bit more, and your baby’s face is also farther out.

I tend to shy away from guessing on nub as they can rise up to 14 weeks. The nub in the picture looks borderline like it could rise.

Are you going to find out at 16 weeks? I have all my fingers crossed for you, but I would try and prepare for a boy as best you can. I had bad gender disappointment with my second because I was sure he was a girl. The third time I mentally prepared for a boy and it really helped. Then if baby is a girl it’ll be extra exciting! I’m really hopeful for you :)

That is a super good nub shot!

I’m really hopeful you get your girl hun, I’ll show you a pic of my daughter’s scan at 14 weeks.

View attachment 1105581

I found the main difference between her and the boys was the face protrudes quite a bit more, and your baby’s face is also farther out.

I tend to shy away from guessing on nub as they can rise up to 14 weeks. The nub in the picture looks borderline like it could rise.

Are you going to find out at 16 weeks? I have all my fingers crossed for you, but I would try and prepare for a boy as best you can. I had bad gender disappointment with my second because I was sure he was a girl. The third time I mentally prepared for a boy and it really helped. Then if baby is a girl it’ll be extra exciting! I’m really hopeful for you :)

Hoping for a girl but fully convinced I'll only ever be a boy mom haha its the first time I have no feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->