Randdom question - 2nd pregnancy

JWandBump

Reaction score
Firstly let me say im not pregnant lol
Just sitting here rather bored and was just wondering with you 2nd or more pregnancys do you show alot earlier? If so how far along ish?

I did show quite early on with my 2nd pregnancy, I was having to start wearing maternity clothes from about 8 weeks & had a proper pregnancy bump (as oppose to looking a bit fatter) from about 12 weeks

Generally I think you do, as your body has already been through pregnancy before

I have got 4 children and with each one I have showed earlier and earlier with my last I stared showing at abt 8 wks.... it was hard to keeping it a secret !!! Lol

I got podgy at 8 weeks, my bellys on just rounding off properly though :)

i swear i started showing straight away. at 17 weeks though i had a proper bump. which is a lot earlier than with my first. i'm probably the same size now as i was when i was 32 weeks last time!

With my 2nd one I hardly showed until about 28 weeks and was definatley smaller 2nd time round even though 2nd baby weighed more than the 1st :shrug: :wacko:

not that much no. Amelie was 25 weeks, 2nd preg was about 20-22 weeks when i really started showing.

It's different for everyone, but most people do show earlier with their second. I never got back to my original figure, so I always had a tummy on me, but when I found out I was pregnant with # 2, I only had a week or 2 before people started asking if I was expecting again. Of course it's not a baby belly, but bloating, but apparently it was still obvious. I ended up telling on Facebook before those that saw me in the street could blab it on there for me.

Just so you can compare though; the first photo is me at 14w with my first pregnancy, and the second photo was me at 13w4d with my second - only 3 days gestational difference. Amazing really.

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 13w4d.jpg
    13w4d.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
Nope, i was about the same!

No1 could tell i was pregnant or ages the second time

I was showing at 7 weeks with my second. Here's a picture (before, my tummy was flat): https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/hellohefalump/DSCF2464.jpg

this is how big I'd gotten by 12 weeks!!!
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/hellohefalump/DSCF3421-1.jpg

I never got smaller, just kept on growing and growing so I'm confused as to whether it was bloat or real bump. I was wearing maternity jeans at 5 weeks!

I started showing around 20-22 weeks with DS but with DD it was about 15 weeks. I felt DD earlier too.

Personally I never showed any earlier with any of mine. With all 3 I wasn't showing properly until after 20 weeks. :)

Hellohefalump: that looks like a real bump to me :thumbup: I don't think I was that big by 25 weeks with any of mine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->