random bleeds?

mumdream2013

Reaction score
hi
Im 7.5 weeks had heavy bleed last week, and last night light bleed for 20 mins.
i had two scans and all is well. anyone else experienced this?
Im having twins. think Will be grey time they here lol x

Yes hun i had bleeds at 7 10 and 14 weeks. The bleeds at 10 & 14 weeks were very heavy but all was well at te scans and they could locate where the bleed had come from each time.

Dont forget that your body is stretching not only for the first time but by double the amount so bleeding in multiple pregnancies are very common. Its scary i know. Hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxx

I had a bleed at 7 weeks and we still have no idea why. It's much more common in twin pregnancies.

Had a single brown spot at 6w0, we don't know why either.

Remember that spotting with twins is really common, I think it's something like 80% of twin pregnancies have some spotting at some point. It's even more common with IVF twins! And you're RIGHT at that stage where those 2 placentas are trying to grow to eventually take over. And remember there's TWO trying to get to work! I'd venture to say spotting is even more common in frat pregnancy with two placentas then my identical pregnancy with a shared single placenta.

Hang in there <3

Can you go in for peace of mind, I can see you've had one scan...

I bled at 9, 12, and 25 weeks. With the last bleed they discovered my cervix was thin so ended up on bedrest for the rest of the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->