Random BnB questions...

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
What are the numbers needed to become

BnB Addict
BnB Elite etc.

If you get to be a Spammer Elite do you get access to every section. Even the private ones.

And what happens when someones Avatar picture dissapears...

Bugging the hell outta me!

I think BnB Addict is 2500 posts

If someones a avatar disappears it either means they've deleted or they've become one of those we shall not speak of.

I made a similar thread quite a while ago....here you go :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/287179-many-posts-do-need-get-certain.html

You only get access to private sections if you ask for it. For example to access GS you need to send a PM request to a mod (a bolded member at the bottom of the active users)

Not sure about the numbers for status changes...its all down to the amount of posts you do though! I think my next one though is 10,000!

When an avatar picture disappears, I would think that is because the user has decided to opt for no avatar...which you can do too!

BnB Elite is 10,000!

I'm trying hard to get to Addict, Elite seems light years away!

Also you know when you click on your name & you can see old posts can you not see past the last 4 pages?

10 - Active BnB Member
1,000 - Chat Happy
2,500 - BnB Addict
10,000 - BnB Elite
20,000 - BnB Spammer Elite

After that, I don't know. :shrug:

And for GS, you just need to request access. :flower:

Blah, wasn't there some discussion ages ago with SC and Wobs about new categories after Spammer Elite? Ack, seems ages ago and I can't remember. The problem is, everyone I can think of with post counts higher than you are Admin or Mods so don't have categories.

As for how many member have 20k, I think there are a fair few, aren't there?? Last I knew I wasn't in the top 10 or 20 of post counts... so there must be several if I have 20k and don't make the top! :haha:

I tried to get to 10,000 over christmas but it didn't happen :(

Ooh I just became an addict 14 posts ago and didnt even notice! Lol make that 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->