Random but a beauty advice question ??

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
I currently have individual eyelash extensions I've been having them for over a year now and couldn't imagine not having them now they make me feel confident n love how they look ... Anyway I went for my top up today and as well as having my eye brows waxed it roughly takes about an hour altogether and in this time I'm lying on my back ... I felt fine all through my appointment but as I was driving home I started to feel faint and by the time I got home I felt awful really faint sick and a banging headache (I'm having headache problems anyway)

Is this because I was lying on my back for so long ? I'm dreading the thought of not being able to have them now throughout my pregnancy and wondering if this was the reason I felt so ill afterwards ? Is there a way I can have them done without having to lie down ?

Xxx

Hmm, were you laying with your head lower than your body? I find I am constantly waking up on my back (no matter how much I try) I haven't had any side effects like that. Maybe a reaCtion to chemicals from other persons beauty treatments at the salon? Maybe next time ask if you could be elevated a little more so your not in such a "laying" position. Hope you feel better :)

My sister is facing anti aging skin problems like wrinkles and pigmentation. Can anyone give advice for skin care products?

I'd say that yes it would definitely have been because you were on your back so long. Obviously there are no hard and fast rules to not lying on your back during pregnancy as everyone is different and unique but many women will find that they cannot lie on their back for s prolonged time as they are compressing something called the vena cava, the main vein which runs deoxygenated blood back to the heart. You'll find that generally doctors, dentists, nurses etc are savvy about this and will know to either prop you up slightly, lie you on your side or ask you to leg them know how you are coping when needing to lie back for a consultation. I'm sure your beauty therapist can work around this if you can be propped up a bit as it's quite important if you do get affected.

Eh? Just seen this post is from June! Ha, I'm sure you're fine now and baby sits with you while you get your lashes done 😂

I was just about to comment and say this only happened the one time and now Daisy-Mae is here with us and sits with me while I have them done haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->