random cat meowing outside doors??

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
So this morning I got woken up by a neighbours cat meowing outside.. at first I thought it was a baby crying. Later on dd and I was sitting watching TV and I could hear it again.. This time it was real loud , so I opened the front door and there was the cat.. It's quite a big ginger fluffy cat, not sure if it's a boy or girl.. so numerous times today this cats been meowing at My front and back doors. I've got 2 cats a kitten and a big white fluffy cat. My white cats been out twice and not for very long at each time.. The neighbours cat used to fight with my old cat, do you think it could be trying to get my white cat out? I also know girl cats don't leave male cats alone if they get them pregnant but I'm sure my cats been done (was my bosses cat he had him done) any ideas?! X

Sorry no ideas, but your title says random car meowing outside doors and I'm imagining a car slowly driving down the road meowing...

If you want to put it off spray it with water. We had an issue for a while of a neighbours cat coming in our house through the cat flap . As cats don't like getting wet it soon stopped coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->