Random Post

Im on a diet ... soup and special K ....

I WANT PIZZA!!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:
LOL thats what im meant to be doing, that blimmin special K diet, except with Ready brek or weetabix... it's just so boring when you want pizza, curry and double cheeseburgers.:hissy:

Im not a Burger King girl, it's got to be Mc Donalds for me! Large big mac meal anyday of the week please.

I love McDonalds French Fries. And Chocolate Milk Shake! UMMMMMM I like to dunk my hot Fries in the Shake :lol: Really Yum. Im hungry now. :(

I love McDonalds French Fries. And Chocolate Milk Shake! UMMMMMM I like to dunk my hot Fries in the Shake :lol: Really Yum. Im hungry now. :(
Eww, that doesn't sound right? LOL :-s will have to try that one out.

I would like Burger King more if their chips were better, but they just don't compare.\\:D/

Awe...Dont Get Fries at BK....Get Onion Rings...... Drooooooooollllllliiiiinnnnnnggggggg

fries at bk are the best!!! macd's are soggy!!!

McDonalds does have the best fries

noooooo bk all they way macd's yuck!!!

Burger king chips are the best !! think its coz they are more salty !? im awful with salt, have it on everything!

nah cant be that im sure there no allowed to salt them now!!!! woo go bk chips lol

Ive not had BK chips for years! the last time i had them they would pour the salt over the top !! very healthy !

:rofl: here have some cholestoral with ur fries!

https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/lolup.gif

lmfao!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"