Random Post

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I had Burger King today.

YUMMY Wooper Jr with Cheese and Onion Rings.:headspin:

Mmmm, you've made me fancy a Big Mac now! I love the Mac sauce they put on it, yum yum yum!!

Do you guys have the Onion Ring Zesty Sauce At Burger King....OMG....That stuff is so yummy.

I could take a bath in that stuff. :lol:

im hungry now not fair i want a burger

You moo now I want a burger lol

Fookas just got in hammered, i want food!

sss

I had a Subway for lunch. Italian BMT with extra cheese, all the salad, and sweet onion sauce. YUMMY!!!!

Starving and no breakfast!:dohh:I've only got full fat milk and can't have that on my shredded wheat:sick:, and Kayleigh had the last slice of bread at 1.30am.:dohh:

I been really fancying KFC recently .. but wouldnt got to burger king or mcdonalds coz they make me poorly for some reason. Shame really ... i love burger king .. lol

burger king chips!!!

nuff said!!!

mmmmmmmmmm hangover cure!!!!!!

i just had a small piece of granery bread with one scrambled egg. i fookin hate dieting.

Im just having weetabix .. fed up with dieting too. DH is sat beside me eating a sausage sandwich :wacko:

my DH had a sausage buttie for breakfast too... twats. lol!

my diet atm, is eat whatever the fook u want whenever the fook u want! :rofl: tis fun!!!

That is the best kind of diet Yvanne!

Ummmm Amanda. I love the Italian BMT at Subway. I get mine on the herb and cheese bread. Yummo!

Im on a diet ... soup and special K ....

I WANT PIZZA!!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Pizza! We have a place called Round Table Pizza. UMMMMMM Love thick crust with extra sauce and Pepparoni with pineapples on top. *drooling*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->