Random Question!??

Hope16

Reaction score
First time preggers...

Anyone else feel like the skin on their stomach is stretched to the max??? My belly feels so tight, it makes it uncomfortable to sit or walk. The only time I feel normal is when I'm laying down. I'm only 20 weeks, so this feeling can only get worse I'm sure.

I was like that the first time, I kept saying I can't imagine my skin actually stretching anymore than it is! But it did lol sad thing was it stayed stretched out haha

I was super stretched with my first, right above my belly button went all shiny and then wrinkly after I had dd. This time it's the same area that's super stretched! Xx

Ahh I'm definitely feeling this way! My stomach is getting pretty itchy though so I've been lotioning/oiling like mad. It honestly feels like I ate too much with how stretched I feel.

yesss! that is exactly how I feel. It's unbearable by the end of the day. I find soaking in a bath or taking a warm shower helps reduce the feeling. I've been applying palmers cocoa butter on my stomach at night time. I pray that my skin doesn't stay stretched out. I plan on getting those post partum girdles to help keep everything in place afterwards!

My 1st stretched my skin so bad .. I remember having numb patches on my stomach where I couldn't feel anything 🙈

I feel the same way. This isn't my first but the stretching has been worse for me each time. This time I've been rubbing vitamin E oil on my belly button area and it seems to help a little.

Yes!! I feel the same way. I'm almost 26 weeks along with twins and the skin on my belly is stretched so bad. Oh, and I also have numb patches where I can't feel anything. I put lotion on day and night, but nothing helps with that tight, uncomfortable feeling.

So that tight/stretched to the max feeling is something you just don't get used to and will hang around until the very end huh??

I wish there was a way to get relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->