• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Rant.. About Everything!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies.. So I am 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant and let me say.. Third trimester is SO much different than the first and second.
I wake up ten times a night to switch sides because my hips ache, I haven't gone to the bathroom in almost 3 days (TMI), I can't breath because Jordyns pushing up all the time, and i have the WORST heartburn.. Especially the other night, I ate pizza from this one place and it was NOT pleasant. I had to sleep sitting up !
She does sommersaults ALL the time, and it's the weirdest feeling! Sometimes it hurts a little cause she's pushing out so much.
And she's always kicking my ribs or getting lodged in there so i cant sit up straight cause it hurts, haha..
I love my baby girl so much thoug:cloud9:

One weird thing thats been happening is, I'll get like this 'rush' of hormones when i think about my baby? It literally feels like its going from my stomach and coming up, it's like a high.. It's like im SO happy when i think about my baby, my boobs even start leaking sometimes?! Has anyone else had this? I know it sounds weird.. But i asked my nurse yesterday and she said it's completely real.. like when women go through menopause and get surges of hormones.

On the other hand, I have a OBGYN appointment today and i get to hear my baby's heartbeat :cloud9: Love hearing her so much, she always kicks the doppler haha..

How is everyone doing? Sorry for that random rant, just in alot of pain lately!
But it's all worth it<3

I so know how you feel about sleeping at night. Im 37 weeks and cannot get a full nights sleep ever any more. I am always up at least once to go to the bathroom and a bunch of times to turn because I am so sore. Im ready to be done lol.

I have gotten that surge of hormones a few times too. Usually its when I am laying in bed (which is a lot lately due to the bedrest lol) and I am watching Jaime move around in my belly. Usually its her headbutting me since shes breech, but I just can't believe how much I love her already <3 I love hearing her heartbeat at the doctor appointments, and lately we get to see her on the ultrasound each week since they are checking her position to see if she has flipped. <3

I know how you feel! I'm 31 weeks today. I can't lay on my sides for long, because my hips hurt so bad in the morning that I can't get out of bed.. He's getting heavy on my cervix so that constantly aches too. And sleep... O god. I wish I could sleep all day, but am constantly up to pee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->