random things my child has requested...

DCS

Reaction score
I asked DS (4) the otherday what he wanted for Christmas his response was...
A talking plate, talking feet, talking cup, talking window..... and a real life my little pony and ninja turtle who does ninjitsu. Like for real?!

Just for a laugh I asked DD Who is 15 months what she wanted. She doesn't talk yet but I hope that if I keep asking her stuff she will start talking. Anyway, I ask her what she would like for Christmas and she takes my hand and walks into the kitchen dragging me along, goes In to the cereal cupboard and points to a box of cheerios!

Anyone else had strange requests?

Me: What do you want for Christmas Rio?
Rio: Santa
Me: yes Santa will bring you new toys, what would you like?
Rio: toys please
Me: which toys do you want?
Rio: yes, Rio toys.

Thanks for your help son!

No particular items, but everything has to be yellow. We're going through a yellow phase.

Just every god darn thing that comes on the adverts on telly. Comes with a whine 'I want that' it's been handy for some ideas though!

Ive not had any this year, but last year Lucas asked for a framed photograph of himself :haha:

Just every god darn thing that comes on the adverts on telly. Comes with a whine 'I want that' it's been handy for some ideas though!

My 4 year old is the same. I've tried to make a note of what he says to look into later

Gracie Lou....who is her best friend at nursery, not sure her mum will approve

Me: Evie what do you want for Christmas?
Evie: well, last year I asked Santa for a toy Christmas tree and he didn't bring me one. I hope his elves can make them, I'd really like one...
:haha:

Evie: well, last year I asked Santa for a toy Christmas tree and he didn't bring me one. I hope his elves can make them, I'd really like one...
:haha:

My Ds has his own tree. DD will get one this year too. Keeps him busy and stops him touching my big, pretty, tree. Think our elf will will bring dds Tree when he brings our first of Dec box.

These are all brilliant. I hate the adds on ttelly. He asks for everything. The other day he said he really wanted the game operation! I nearly cried, he got it 2 years ago and refused to get it out the box because it was scarey!

An alarm clock. Not a nice children's one, but a boring regular alarm clock :haha:

The 2 year old Says he wants Christmas for Christmas

The 5 year old says he wants what he got for his birthday for Christmas lol

Every time I ask dd who is 2.5 what toys she wants for xmas she replies "a blue one". Every time! X

DS2 frequently asks for food. When he was 4/5 he said he wanted coco pops. I bought one of those multipacks of the little 1 serving boxes and wrapped him one up LOL
Last year at just turned 7, he asked for a toblerone and bag of mixed nuts.

Anytime I ask Paige what she wants she answers with 'food for Barbies'.

Ella says 'pink presents' (she is obsessed with the colour pink)

Playmobil do a light up toy Christmas tree if that is any good for you. It is in the Christmas room set but you might be able to get it separately.

It is also in this advent calendar:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/PLAYMOBIL-...3721&sr=8-2&keywords=playmobil+christmas+room

Neither of my boys can answer what they would like for Christmas as they are both autistic (they don't understand the question). William's eye light up every time anything Leapfrog in advertised, he recognises the logo and says 'Would you like a game?' every time he sees it. That is his way of asking for one of his Leappad games. He is having two new Leappad games, a Leapster and a Leapband for Christmas so I think we have him covered in that respect :)

Thomas has just learned to talk which is awesome, a few weeks ago he was non verbal. He has focused on all the most important words so he can now say train, track, truck, car, helicopter, plane and brick (Duplo brick). One of his presents is a Duplo airport which comes with a plane and a car plus bricks obviously so we have his greatest desires covered.

Haha. Riley wants a 'Fireman Sam Pillow' - which I suppose isn't too bad. And a talking spider?!? x

Asked my 2.5 year old today and she asked for a Nessie (as in Loch Ness Monster) cup.

I just asked my 4 year old and now he's going up and down the stairs listing off every single character on his skylander poster :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->