random things my child has requested...

Not odd as in it's a toy, but my almost DD (almost 6) wants a pooping baby doll. That's all she wants from Santa so we've bought it already. I'm not overly excited about it :haha: ewww.

Roxy asked for a backpack one year.

No odd requests this year though from either girl.

My son last year ask for a pink towel. So we got him one. He uses it all the time!

I asked Lucas yesterday what he'd like and he said some new windows :wacko:
We thought he was talking about something for the computer but no, he wants new windows for the house.

Last year my daughter was loving sylvanian families, she asked for a sylvanian families children's home. (think it was related to us taking her to see the new Annie at the cinema.)
So I found a three storey sylvanian house - filled it with beds, cots, a playroom & made a sign. She thought Santa's elves made it on request.
[IMG]https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/IMG_2351_zpsqcaobaoz.jpg[/IMG]

She has mentioned to me she would like Hacker time (cbbc programme) top trumps this Christmas.
Errrrm - they don't exist.

Last year my daughter was loving sylvanian families, she asked for a sylvanian families children's home. (think it was related to us taking her to see the new Annie at the cinema.)
So I found a three storey sylvanian house - filled it with beds, cots, a playroom & made a sign. She thought Santa's elves made it on request.
[IMG]https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u601/marmaduke81/IMG_2351_zpsqcaobaoz.jpg[/IMG]

She has mentioned to me she would like Hacker time (cbbc programme) top trumps this Christmas.

You are an AMAZING mum/elf!!!

I can't wait to see more pictures from you this Christmas season :haha: Love everything!

Marmaduke, can I come live with you?

Purple slippers and that is all DD1 has asked for

My daughter wants a grown up glass, not a baby one, but that's made of plastic so it doesn't smash!!! ..........soooooo a plastic cup then!!!

My ds1 has asked for a few random things over past years
Age 3 - a polar bear
Age 4 - gingerbread man
This year - one of those bic pens with 4 colours

My 2 year old little boy when asked keeps saying 'nothing', and my 3 year old daughter keeps freaking out when anything to do with Christmas is spoke about, she keeps saying she dosent like it and its to big!!

I can see it being a barrel of laughs this year:haha:

DD1 asked me for orange boots today. I have no idea where she got that color preference.

Callum just asks for loads of thomas wooden railway trains, I wish he'd say some funny requests!

Mine only asked for 5 things each. They were...

Amelie (6) Minnie and dumbo tsum tsums, colouring books, froZen fever elsa, a 5 pack of Shopkins, Olaf teddy and 1 player games lol

Roman (3) a toy cat but one that moves so we can pretend it's real, a big Sven teddy, a pirate tent, a truck and digi dinos

Few random bits in there lol

There's some good stuff to be going on with there, Blah!

I asked my son what he wanted this morning, and he said cars. But in this breathy, rapturous voice, like he couldn't imagine what that would be like. The child has, roughly, 103 cars already, but why stop there?!

You can never have enough cars, silly mummy lol
Ds4 has started saying "want that" to adverts on TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back