Random things you've learnt today...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Mine is...

Prince Charles is a lot shorter in real life than he looks on TV :xmas13:

Are you bored my lovely? I don't know what I've learned today! Xx

How have you learnt that? :haha:

I have learnt that I actually can paint if I try, pah, who needs a man!

Oh I've also learnt not to leave a 15 month old with a whiteboard pen.........you'd think I'd have learnt this by my third :dohh:

I saw him at the Sandringham Flower show :) He must only be about 5 foot 5/6...

I have just learnt Amy headbutts really well (and they hurt!)

The preferred method of the social model over the medical model in disability equality....!

I've learnt that if you put earplugs in you can sleep through severe earthquakes lol. I had no idea it even happened...

and also;

...boring stuff about environmental education and sustainability :/ NOT how i'd chose to spend my time if I had a choice.

I learned people from my past employment are jealous jerks who spread a bunch of rumours about me....saying I am a 'big wig city hall' person. I was so hurt, I could cry. Eff them tho...jealous twats. PS I am not a big wig city hall person. Dont even work there. I work accross the street. Idiots.

Hospital cafe sausages are amazing. The benefits of my university being part of a hospital ahhh.

This morning on a Friday is so much more enjoyable without greeting face Eamon Holmes on it......hate that guy! Lol

That the saying 'don't throw the baby out with the bath water' comes from the time when families would bathe very infrequently and would share the same water. The man of the house first, then the other males, then the women, then children and lastly babies. By that point the water was so dirty you could barely see the baby and could forget the baby was in the water :wacko:

I also learnt that eating three mini milks makes me feel sick :sick:

I learned that our new husky is REALLY REALLY REALLY stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->