Random thought

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Why is it that pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast when it is over, but during it, it just crawls by sooooooooooo slowly??

And why dont you remember the bad parts? Is that God's humor-wiping away the memories of aches and pains so we can do it again?

I know I keep telling my husband I am so sorry to complain but my back really hurts, or can you please rub my aching feet, etc etc. And to myself I remember thinking, I dont remember heartburn being this bad.. He keeps telling me, yes, babe it was all this bad the first time around, you just dont remember :haha:

ive not done the whole pregnancy thing before and am finding it hard to believe ill forget all the bad things right now, but im sure I will :haha:
im definitely feelin the slow days!!! im sure ive been 30 weeks for two months.....x

I've already forgotten how hideous it was to have morning sickness till 25ish weeks lol. I think it is natures way of tricking us into doing it all over again!

But I have to admit, this pregnancy has gone by super quickly!

Honestly I feel like mine has flown by! I still remember taking that first test!

lucky! Mine has drug on and on and on!

Why is it that pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast when it is over, but during it, it just crawls by sooooooooooo slowly??

And why dont you remember the bad parts? Is that God's humor-wiping away the memories of aches and pains so we can do it again?

I know I keep telling my husband I am so sorry to complain but my back really hurts, or can you please rub my aching feet, etc etc. And to myself I remember thinking, I dont remember heartburn being this bad.. He keeps telling me, yes, babe it was all this bad the first time around, you just dont remember :haha:

this is my first so the memory thing will probably hit me later lol....but i completely agree....now that i'm at the end i can't believe we have actually reached the end....but day by day or week by week has definitely gone soooo slow....especially now....each day drags out but thinking back on the week it seems fast...its definitely a weird phenomenon!!:shrug:

This is my first so I can't comment on previous experiences, but I agree, it seems to be going by so slowly, or at least it's just not going fast enough! Everyone tells me to savor this time, but I just want it to be August so I can hold my baby girl in my arms!

savor this time?? I never understood that. I hear it too and when I'm not pregnant I do look at pregnant women and think they are the most gorgeous creatures! BUT, when it is me, i certainly do not feel that way. Its so weird!

savor this time?? I never understood that. I hear it too and when I'm not pregnant I do look at pregnant women and think they are the most gorgeous creatures! BUT, when it is me, i certainly do not feel that way. Its so weird!

Exactly, everyone tells me how cute I am and I'm like "Thanks!" but really thinking "Ugh. I feel HUGE. How could I look cute?!" but then I see other pregnant women and I think they look adorable.

I'm just ready to have my baby and start getting back in shape! I hate how going up the stairs or even bending over is tiring. :wacko: It's all so worth it in the end though!!

I cried my little heart out to hubby last night because I was feeling so sorry for myself.

He was saying 'well no more babies then if you hate it that much'

And I'm just thinking 'well never say never' haha

It is all worth it! I'm just not one of those women who enjoys bein preg! Want my body back.

I'm wishing time away to get baby T here but I know ill miss my bump and his kicks!

And I too have forgotten how horribly horrendous my MS was!

why on EARTH do we MISS pregnancy?!?!?

Because it gives us an excuse for lots of things!

I get my feet rubbed and everything picked up for me! People treat is nicer! Haha

There are some perks!

My pregnancy is flying by but your right about the aches and pains etc.

I don't remember ever having acid reflux with any of my other pregnancies or being out of breath from just walking up the stairs. Then there is the insomnia amongst a few other things! I haven't suffered from back ache or achy feet but do feel like my legs are going to fall off after each school run or doing a weekly shop haha oh we make this sound sooo glamorous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->