Random thoughts...second time around

pooch

Reaction score
So my husband and I weren't actively trying to get pregnant quite yet with our second child but not really preventing it either. So when I started getting paranoid about being pregnant this month I was sorta happy that I got a BPF this early...but not so happy that i'll be devastated if it doesn't stick (i've had miscarriages and chemical pregnancies before). I'm still only maybe 8 or 9 DPO but I feel like the timing is better than it would be if our children were 3 years apart...if all goes well our daughter will be two and a few months but because she's already getting to be so independent I'm not as worried as I was thinking of having kids two years apart. She's already potty training, able to entertain herself, is a good helper, sleeps through the night (hopefully most kids do that by 19 months!). Not waiting another year she won't get so used to the idea of being an only child.
The thing that kills me is that you're 'not supposed to tell anyone' until the 3 month mark. I'm on here telling strangers the news and I can't tell my parents for at least another month! I think I told them after my first sono last time around so I'll probably do the same this time.
With my first I OBSESSED and was on here constantly. I thought this time around I wouldn't have time to do that, and I won't at the end of the work day, but I want time to fast forward to my 8 week appointment...I haven't even scheduled it yet! I do hope that since now I'm experienced I won't be so worried; I won't have to really purchase much unless it's a boy and I won't be so hard on myself. Good luck and congrats to everyone else on here! Thanks for reading and letting me vent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->