Rant: Feeling Pissed Off & Sorry For Myself

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
Since when did something like nipping to the shops an doing some shopping become so difficult. I've been trying to get out the house an go to Tesco for about 2hrs now. I had a bit of energy whilst I was getting my son ready to go but after that ive had constant nausea an im stupidly exhausted. I've literally been laid on the sofa for over an hour now waiting to stop feeling sick and waiting to have an ounce of energy to get up. This may seem like a pointless rant to some. But I really hate being stopped from doing what I need to do... It will be late afternoon before my body will allow me to do anything. You watch! :( I could cry. 17 days left

Pointless rant over :/

Mind over matter, Hun! Just get up and moving!

Do an online shop chick like I did yest lol. Shopping in your pjs on the settee!! We all have those days. If u feel that way I usually say to listen to your body, chill and rest ad do some light tasks. Or I find a shower always helps make me feel a bit more alive xx

I did an online shop for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I loved it.

defo online shopping, though if your craving food not in your cupboards right now that could be a bit of a problem!

I forced myself to get up an go out. I spent the whole time feeling on the verge of fainting :( the school kids were out on thier lunch break which didn't help. Think it will definatly have to be online shop till babys here. I like the online shop :)

I did an online shop for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I loved it.

Agreed. Ive been doing my shopping online for a few months now, its so easy! So yeah it might be a little lazy but hey, i'm 7 months pregnant!

I've also done the asda click and collect which is good. Just picked a few bits the night before, paid for it and there is a collection point in asda at park which you just drive to and put the stuff in your car. Saves you walking around the whole store plus I don't end up buying loads of crap.

I know what you mean. I've had days when I literally cannot get off the sofa.
And then other days when I feel not too bad, go out, and then as I'm walking around the supermarket I start to feel sick and dizzy and as though I'm going to collapse.

I've been having a lot of days like this lately. I did my most recent big shop online at the weekend even though asda is less than a 10 min walk away! I find it helps to get the shopping done when OH is off work cause then i'm not so knackered from looking after our toddler. He works 8am-8pm 4 days a week. x

wow i feel normal now cause i feel like this most days too. 12 days to go and cant go fast enough!

Doctors told me to rest when I saw them at 31wks. Think im actually going to have to do as im told for a change :( boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->