• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*rant* just sick and tired...

ttcwithendo

Reaction score
Im so sick and tired of feeling like everyone around me is getting pregnant. I am sick and tired of thinking that any little twinge could be something, I wish I could just take my mind off ttc but there is no way I can it seems everytime I turn around another friend is pg or there are like 30 woman walking down the rd i turn on the radio and there is a commercial about being preg or a topic about it on a tv show or radio show every movie i have seen seems to have at least one person find out they are preg and it didnt seem to happen when we were "protecting" (pull out) against preg but since we started trying pregnancy is EVERYWHERE i look except in the mirror...I am so sick of crying lately today has been the worst watching a guy jogging down the rd with two dogs i started crying cuz i thought how cute it was. I feel like idk what is going on anymore and I have NO CONTROL over my body anymore.

sorry for the rant ladies im just really feeling overwhelmed today esspecially with the IPS (ALREADY) and knowing that this month probably isnt the month. I keep seeing BFP's everywhere and i truley am happy for every single person but im jealous and sad all at the sametime I was completly ok after a few days after the CP but for some reason I cant get control of my emotions and the green eyed monster I have cried a few times going on FB or going through older posts on here or the new ones with a BFP. Ok ladies im done sorry again just needed to get it out maybe i wont feel like a bottle of vinagar and baking soda getting ready to explode into an emotional ball of goop.

its ok we all need a rant sometimes best to let it out and i belive a good cry is sometimes necesery dont worry ive cried loads over the same things been making myself think posotive this month it has def made me feel better about this whole ttc malarky :)
good luck and loads of baby :dust: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"