Rant: Last Night Was Interesting!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
I am so fed up and tired today. Last night was horrible. I got into bed at 11.30pm & as soon as i did i got pain down my right side which i think was round ligament, i havent had it in months and last night it was horrible. At the same time i had that i had aches and pains in my lower back and lower abdomen. The whole entire time my little man just would not stop moving around it was like an elephant on a bouncy castle. To top it off from about midnight i was going for a wee every 20 mins! Literally! And it didnt stop till i fell asleep at around 2.30am. I had only drunk 2 cups of tea & had a glass of squash yesterday, so i didnt exactly drink alot. But everytime i got up to do a wee it wasnt just a few drops, it was loads everytime!

This morning i have woken up tired, emotional, moody && my cold has come back :sad2::sad2:

Please come out soon little boy :wacko:

:hugs: Hope you get some rest tonight! (or you have a baby haha)

Aww. Hope he comes soon.
Take it easy today and put your feet up
xx

Oh my goodness, I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight. I was much the same on Saturday night too. However last night I had the best night's sleep for nearly the whole of the pregnancy, I think. Only required one loo break, having gone to bed at 9.30pm and woke up at 7am in the morning!!!

:hugs: Hope you get a better nights' sleep tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->