Rant Time ARRRRGGH!!!

firsttimer87

First-timer expecting
Reaction score
*screeeeeeeaaaaaam!!!* Arrrrghhhh!

Sorry girls, just felt th need to let something out! God I f'ing hate my work atm! Not only has my boss been suspended on charges that have since been proven false (which I knew anyway!) we were hoping he would be back today as he's been off 2wks already. Turns out he's not back till next week! So this is why I'm so peed off today:

1) I'm still having to support my deputy manager as he'd only been atthe company for 2wks before my boss was suspended and hadn't been shown much

2) I currently have a guy off on paternity leave who I work alongside and we cant have same time off etc as I am completely covering his job (no-one else has take f all on from his workload)

3) Tomorrow 2 more people go off on holiday for 2wks which means 1 less person in office so they can cover these 2 so i'll be practically on my own dealing with ALL email/phone queries all day

4) Today another guy requested Friday off on holiday (which was granted btw) and guess who is the only other person who can cover his role??!! Yep! ME!

5) So by Friday I will literally be on my own in the office all day except for my deputy boss who cant deal with queries etc as he doesn't know the in house systems or how to search for deliveries etc

6) Although i raised these concerns today, i was told 'its only 1 day', yes i can actually count, but its still going to be one of the most stressful days I can have

7) I'm trying to keep my stress levels down for the sake of baby and really struggling to do that and then feel like a bloody failure for feeling stressed out and I HATE asking for help in the best case!

8) Oh, and I've come down with a bloody cold and feel bad, which is more than likely due to stress and feeling run down!

I just hate it there and still have like 19wks to go before mat leave :-( x

Sorry for the long post, if you got this far, thanks for reading and being with me :) xx

Sorry things are so rough at the moment. Hope everything starts getting better soon.

thanks guys :) I dont what i expected anyone to say :doh: but think I'm going to have to speak to my OH about it (we actually work together) as i dont think the stress is doing me any good :) xx

Try not to stress out too much. Just do as much as you can handle.

eurgh! I jst feel sometimes that I'm taken for granted at that place, but unfortuanetly I actually care about it as I'm trying to work my way up the system there and I'm not one of those people who can jst leave at the end of my shift if I know theres stuff that needs to be done. I'm my own worst enemy tbh x

Aww that sucks, iknow how you feel About the time you have left, counting down the days til i leave! I have 13 weeks and 3 days til my last day!!xxx

I am counting days until mat leave also. I am a PA and my boss is just so rude to me he has got worse the longer my pregnancy has gone on, when I told him he said he would need a day off to think about it and it has got to the point where he sist next to me and didn't even say hello to ggodbye to me today. I hate my job at the moment and I just cannot wait to leave. I am leaving on 29th July so still 9 weeks. I wish I could leave earlier but I need the money its crap :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

xx:baby:

Well they'll see how important you are when you're on mat leave and everything goes tits up. Sods. Hope things get better for you xx

:hugs: I feel exactly the same about my job hun, totally taken for granted! The thought of maternity leave together with what a shambles the place will be when I'm not there keeps me going! Just try and take it easy and try not to stress (easier said than done I know!), don't work urself silly, there's only so much 1 person can do xx

lol imagine what would happen on friday if your ill ;) x

pmsl, i did think of this...and tbh its very very tempting. But it'll jst be an arse for when i'm back in next week, so 6 of one half a dozn of the other really

- thanks everyone foe the comments. Had a little :cry: with the OH earlier and he's not happy about the situation but i think i got some stuff off my chest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->