Rant time between pills and patches I need a chat!

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Hi ladies had my implant out back in June and the doc put me on cerazete I was mid way threw the 2nd pack when I started to get all moody and emotional so I stopped the pack with only 4 left and went and got the evra patch started it 2/3 days later I had some light spotting the day I put the patch on I'm 1 week into it and I'm already feeling extremely bloated nauseas and sore with backache I don't know what's going on took a preg test earlier was neg :/ so fed up of not feeling normal my last period after implant was removed was 19th June and aprt from that spotting last we'd when I started patch I've had nothing so I don't even know when I'm due to come on again apart from when I'm on the break of patch which is 2 weeks I hate feeling pukey :( how are you all don't mind me like I said I needed a rant lol xxxxx feel free for a chat x

Hi :wave:
For the past year I've been on 3 different bc methods and no periods. I haven't had a real period in over 2 years since becoming pg with my 2nd boy. I currently have nexplanon in where it's getting removed Wednesday so I can see my RE. I hate switching between. Didn't do anything for e accept making me miserable and horrible mood swings. I know it takes a while for your body to get readjusted. I still have yet to recover from depo. X

I think it takes a why while for anything to settle down, maybe you need to persevere for a but longer...or try something non hormonal like condoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->