• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RANT- why are people so judgmental!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
No doubt ill have posters on here judging me, but so what i just need to rant!!
I don't see what business it is to other people what we do! i get we all have opinions and i respect people like to share them, i do too, but there's a difference between sharing your opinion and been a judgmental cow!

In a previous post i made i said how im judged for having 3 dogs, and being pregnant, people giving it all that i have dangerous dogs and my baby will be taken into care, my baby will smell and have irritated skin from the hairs, that its unhygienic and complaining that i have poo in my garden etc.
i made the post to rant, and people commented with their opinions that yes my dogs are dangerous breeds, they shouldnt be around children etc. others understood that I know whats best for my baby, and if circumstances must, ill do what i need to do in that moment!

on another post, about smoking, us smoking pregnant women have, of corse, been judged by the ones who dont smoke. i cant sweat enough how much i understand the risks of smoking when pregnant and what it not only does to my baby, but my body etc. but surely if i carry on smoking thats my business and my problem, again i get that people have opinions but they could just state their opinion and leave it at that not get all nasty about it and slag us off for continuing to smoke, i think its nasty and vindictive! im sorry but im an adult and if i decide to continue to smoke, no amount of nasty and judgmental comments will make me decide to just stop!

People even get judged to an extent if they decide not to BF, ive not seen anything on here where women are nasty or judgmental to women who FF but elsewhere you see it, or snide comments how 'surely the pro's weigh out the cons' 'how could you not want to BF' again its a individuals choice what they decide to do, they don't need to be judged by other people.

It just annoys me how people think they need to have a good old dig at people for the choices they make, i wish i could just grip these people until they understand its not their flaming business

With all due respect, if you don't want wide ranging varied opinions, don't post on a public board. You can have dogs, smoke 20 a day and feed your baby whatever you want, but if you shout and bang your drum about it, people are going to react. You don't need to start a separate thread to bad mouth people who gave you opinions which differ from your own.

I havent bad mouthed anyone? unless you see names in this thread? i havent said a word about anyone!!
Im not saying its anyone in particular on here, but out of forums, like in real life, family, friends, strangers etc.
Like i said i respect peoples opinions but theres no need for people to get nasty about it is there? thats what my rant is about, people being nasty because their lifestyle is different to others, not for giving opinions..
but whatever take it how you want!!
I have a feeling im going to be disliked on this forum soon, either that or some people are just quite mean and dont care who they are trying to make feel bad! i do that to my self enough, so its really not needed thanks!

If people or threads are bothering you report them, continuing them on in another thread just becomes unconstructive and negative. Please remember not to use offensive messages aimed at the forum members at large.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94