*RANT* Why is it always the women that have to step in?

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
I'm so annoyed! Just been on a long and exhausting day out for work and waiting at the train station for some stupid fries because I was so bloody hungry. Been waiting about 10 mins with a queue of people behind me and only a couple in front. This poor girl run off her feet asking the lads (who were of course messing around) to help out. Eventually one goes to a till and it becomes my turn to order. Only there is this guy who's been standing next to me for about a minute, having walked past this big queue who tries to go forward before me. No way!!! So I order and he goes to order with the guy. Now I hate queue jumpers at the best of times but I'm riled anyway form a stressful day so I point out to him he has just walked past a queue of people who have been waiting for ages. He's all aggressive and horrible. I say to the girl serving me how he's just walked up to the counter and she tells the guy not to serve him. This man is all "I want a blah blah blah" over and over again so the guy on the till just takes his order!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Men can be sooooo shit!!! Not only is he rewarded for ignoring all these people and acting so selfishly but he's also rewarded for being aggressive to a fellow (and 7 months pregnant young woman) customer. Yeah, nice customer service BK!

I am fuming even now and it happened an hour ago! I'm going to write to the BK outlet and tell them exactly what I think of them.

Gahhh! I hate queue jumpers! That's what we english are good at, queueing :rofl:

But no seriously, what a fucking dick. You should have demanded to speak to the manager there and then. :hugs:

I know but I had a train to catch. I was already worried I would end up not getting my fries because it was taking so long. Will just have to write.

He was such a horrible man. A real Mancunian skinhead, all boozy slurry sounding and scary.

I hate queue jumpers too, they make me so mad!

What an arse, both the queue jumper and the pussy serving guy.

I hate queue jumpers too, they make me so mad!

What an arse, both the queue jumper and the pussy serving guy.

:rofl: Nicely put! I was so mad at him! Especially after all the boys had been pissing about while the girl was working hard.

Id be livid too!
And i would have kicked off big style...!!

Id be livid too!
And i would have kicked off big style...!!

I kicked off as much as I could. I had all kinds of threats up my sleeve before remembering I'm pregnant! :dohh: Poor baby, listening to that horrible man and feeling all my stress...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->