rant! would this piss u off?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
ok so im pregnant with my 3rd lil boy:D and live in a different town to my family so dont see them often, well when i was pregnant with my first they were over the moon and very supportive, then when i fell pregnant with my 2nd they were overjoyed again but kept saying they hope babe is a girl espesh my dad as he really wanted a grandaughter, well he was a lil boy:D and they just kinda lost intrest like he was just another boy to them!:growlmad: and since hes been born my dad has always been more my first son and not really caring much about my 2nd which really bothered me and oh (my mum even said i know u shouldnt favour a child over another but my dad really does in other words prefer my oldest, well im 37 weeks pregnant with my 3rd lil boy my parents havnt kept in touch with me and 2 days ago oh recieved a txt off my brother saying my dad said is she having a boy are girl?? not how am i doing, how my boys are doing are hows the pregnancy just wanted to know the gender!! im so pissed of its unreal i feel like i have no one i have my boys and oh obc i just feel down now like my baby boys mean nothing to there own grandparents,,yet when they want to see me they want me and my lil ones to travel on a busy moterway to them they never make the effort to come stay with us:( im soo fed up tell me if im just being a hormonal pregnant women lol x

Nope I'd be pretty p"@&£d off tbh, hope things look better soon! X

Yeap, not ok at all, not even a little bit. It's an awful way of looking at a lovely new baby, irrelevant of whether it's a boy or girl :baby: I would be furious.

i'd be really mad...and i'd also be sad...all anyone should hope for is a healthy and happy baby and mom!!

i really hope that your parents come around some day!! i wouldn't know where to start if i was in your shoes!! enjoy your precious boys and hubby!!

Thanks ladies:) glad im not just been hormonal:( im very upset and angry:( and feel very sad on my boys they dont deserve this:/

That is awful. :( No, they don't deserve that. Some people just make awful grandparents. My poor kids would know; my LO has only met his grandparents on my partner's side a couple of times... once because they were in town visiting my SIL and once because we visited them. We would have visited again, I guess, but I wasn't willing to travel 9 hours during a pregnancy. My LO is 15 months old and hasn't seen them in 9 months. Sad, sad. They couldn't care less and make up all kinds of excuses not to come visit, although they travel far distances to see other people all the time. So yes, I take this seriously. It's sad, whatever the reason is, that a grandparent wouldn't really care about their grandchild(ren). I feel awful for your kids and mine.

My first was a boy, and now I am having a girl so everyone has been overjoyed all over me. I can not really relate . . . but my sister has 3 girls and after the second one no one really seems to care, especially now that she announced her 4th.

I am expecting my next baby being a joy to everyone but not exciting.

:hugs:

That's pretty rude and narrow minded. They should be overjoyed about having another another family member regardless of the gender. I would write them a letter explaining how you feel, perhaps leave out any accusations and try to make it passive, but tell them how disappointed you are with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->