Rant

kobrinfamily

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Ok I know this girl and she has 3 kids 5,4,3( all diffrent dads none are in the picture for them) and she has NONE of them as CAS(Candains version of CPS) What really get's too me is there all living in diffrent homes and she has been doing nothing too get them back and yet she is always saying how much she loves them ect ect, At the same time she lives on disabily money from the gov cuz shes lazy but dresses in big name brand clothing and buy's buy's buy's stuff on-line get's tattoos whenever she wants ect....Well now even with out even careing about her kids she is in "love" with a guy that is in jail that will be getting out soon for beatting his ex gf and child (This I know as I lived on the same street as his ex and called the police the night it happioned and had too clean blood off the face of that little girl) He's getting out in about a month, I think too myself what is going on in this girl's head like really....I just want too go back hand her up side the head at times. I get soooooooooooooooo mad as she needs too change her life around and focis on those baby she helped make like really so many out there that cant have kids and she has "thrown" hers away, Sad thing is I can see her Pg in a month or two of this guy getting out....UGH!! :dohh: Anyway's that my's Rant!!

So let me get this straight. Her kids aren't with her?

If that's right, well I don't know why you're upset. Surely the kids are better off without her if she doesn't care about them and has a violent boyfriend?

Well yes that is true, I guess it just bug's me cuz shes like always saying how much she loves them would do anything too get them back ect and dose nothing....Like my kids mean everything too me and would not be worried about getting a man (mind you I have a wonderful Dh been married 7 years) But it's like were is her train of thought.

Unfortunately, not everyone is wired in the same, sane way.
Leave her to ruin her life.
Least her kids are safe.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back