Rant!!!

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I was in the bus shelter first!!sod off with your fag!!!!:growlmad:

Every week the same bloke comes to the bus shelter and lights up....x

In some bus shelters its the law not to smoke. If he does it again, walk outside it and when hes finished sit back down. Is your bump showing? x

Well....sort of...to me I know its a bump,to some I look fat :xmas13:

I do,every week walk out of the bus shelter,he hasn't got the message it seems..x

Take a no smoking sticker and put it there :haha:

That would annoy me, it's really inconsiderate. All the bus shelters around here have no smoking signs on, but I don't think everyone listens! :|

How annoying!! On the platform of my morning train to work there are 2 guys who stand at the top of the stairs up to the platform and they smoke,blocking the way up. Its so disgusting,i mentioned it to the supervisor at the station but he just shrugged his shoulders.

I really hate smoking and I hate people that smoke around me or my LOs. I absolutely hated how when we went to Turkey a few weeks ago people just sparked up in the snack restaurant where me and my children were eating..I know its not illegal out there and majority of people smoke but its just so inconsiderate and especially around children/pregnant women :nope: x

How annoying! Are there any signs to say he cant smoke? If there were i would have great pleasure in pointing them out to him :haha: Is your LO there when hes doing this? I would go mad :grr:

Im the same, absolutely cannot stand smokers! Especially around my LO. My Mum and MIL smoke - And they're not allowed to smoke in their own houses if LO is going around at all.. Haha. >< x

Yep.signs everywhere...the worst thing is,he has his daughter with him!x

When I used to smoke, if I was waiting for a bus, I would go outside the shelter to do it, even if it was raining. It's just polite!!

When I used to smoke, if I was waiting for a bus, I would go outside the shelter to do it, even if it was raining. It's just polite!!

I was the same when I was a smoker, I used to step outside the shelter to smoke. I now get very angry when people come and smoke near me. 2 old ladies came and stood right next to my DD's pram and lit up a couple of months ago so I had a right go at them, they didn't even acknowledge what I was saying. Dirty T***s!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->