Rant!

LoobyLou75

Mum of 3
Reaction score
My DH is putting up baby furniture and I've tried to help by telling him what's what on the instructions. Now, I am no dimwit and I was following them and he said no no that's not right, well that's what the instructions say so he said your instructions are crap along with your directions so I flung them at him and stormed downstairs! I hope he gets it wrong now!

I always get annoyed with my DH when it comes to building stuff - he starts without the instructions, I say "why aren't you using the instructions?" I get grunted at, he spends half an hour huffing and effing and blinding. He gets it wrong and has to start again WITH instructions.

I sit feeling smug because it takes him twice - if not more - as long, and I was right all along. Just remember in the end you are right, will make you feel all the better! Also have a laugh at the "ug ug" mentality of man too!

I'll wait till I hear the 'oh bloody hell' phrase then i'll go up an laugh! I should have ripped the instructions up, then he's struggle!

hahahaha! Just remember "ug ug"

I'd go up and have a peek, you'll hear and see a caveman in the room. It'll make you feel better!

hahahaha! Just remember "ug ug"

I'd go up and have a peek, you'll hear and see a caveman in the room. It'll make you feel better!

omg! ts dead weird , why do men always do this when trying to assemble something>?
I HATE when my OH is doing that and he asks for my help. Your heart sinks coz you just know youre gonna be at the brunt of their frustration when it all goes pear shaped which inevitably it does.
GGGGGGRRR!!!!

K
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"