Rant

justagiraffe

Reaction score
So I'll be up front right now and say I am writing this more to get it out of my system than expecting anyone to read it. I am 34 years old and been for 4 years now my bf and I (we live together)have been trying unsuccessfully. Here's the thing though, I am a Bible believing Christian. This means that I have been feeling quite alone in this because I feel like I can't voice just how badly I want this because "we aren't naked". Doesn't change the longing in my heart, or the heartbreak I feel when it doesn't happen. I'm sure I'm not alone in the feeling of yet another negative (just this morning) or sobbing when you've gotten your hopes up and AF comes to town but I sure feel like it. I know it's a risk posting this and opening myself up for negative comments but it's been a rough day and I couldn't keep it to myself this time. End rant, thanks to anyone who read it.

I think what you're feeling is entirely normal whatever your faith. Of course it's heartbreaking when your heart desires a baby and it's not happening for you. Took DH and I forever and it really was upsetting as no matter how much I tried I couldnt help but get my hopes up each month.
Have you been to be tested to see if there's a reason it's not working? I'm not sure what your beliefs would be around assisted conception etc but it could help guide you to getting your BFP.

Regardless of your beliefs, everyone trying and not receiving I believes feels heartbreak every month. I went and sought help after 4 years of nothing, and was pregnant by month 2. All I needed was a little clean out (hsg) and a little boost (clomid) and I have a beautiful daughter that I'm thankful for everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->