***rant***

doopersgurl

bring on baby riches
Reaction score
hey everyone,
sorry i need your help, im sat here just got a lovely text from my darling 19 year old brother saying his girlfriend of 8 months is pregnant!!!!!
:cry: im sat here thinking why isnt it happening for me..
neither of them work its just not fair, now they are gonna have life set for em a house from council and everything ..
im so upset :( :cry:

wheres my baby????????

That really sucks doesn't it I see women or girls all the bloody time treating their kids like crap and I just think why not me?!? Look at it this way the more time u have th more u can save up mone for little one and have more cash to buy stuff for it and have more time off if need be. It sucks to be waiting I'm going thru it. Have been thru the depressive I hate everything days and trust me u will get thru it all of us will get there. Just try and keep urself busy ok. U can always rant on bnb. I do :)

:hugs: to you!! Your time will come!!!

i know exactly how you feel..my daughter died when she was just 2 days old and since then ive seen so many undeserving women very easily get pregnant while im stuck sitting here wondering why i had to watch mine die and why i cant seem to have another one...seems like the people who truly want kids have the hardest time getting them :(

i do suck your all right she smoke she drink tbh she not a good person altogether...im trying to keep my mind occupied as im in my fertile stage now....urgh its just not what i needed right now after 9 months of trying....oh well thanks for your support everyone :)
i well needed that rant and cry feel bit better now :)

just keep in mind...even though youre struggling now...the pay off is such a wonderful reward...im testing the 14th..but if not then..im hoping it happens on my wedding night (oct 28th)

LOTS OF LUCK AND BABY DUST TO YOU!! :)

aw bless ya good luck with that keep me posted i like to hear about bfp on here cos every ladies on here truly deserve it:)
lots of baby dust back to you :)

This is exactly how I felt 2 and a half years ago when I found out my then-17 year old brother had gotten his then-almost-but-not-quite-16 year old girlfriend (of 6 months) pregnant. :cry: I wasn't even ENGAGED yet, at 26. Needless to say, I was a bit of a mess about it.

So huge :hugs: and lots of sticky :baby::dust::baby: for you! :hugs:

aw its nice to know im not on my own :)
thanks
its so nice to have friendly people on here :)
baby dust to you to

I had that a couple months ago a friend of mine who was only just 17 got pregnant by her on and off boyfriend who shed only just got back with the month before :dohh:

Hope your ok :dust:

rant on..I get so upset when I go to Tesco's to do the weekly shop and there are all these young girls w their baby bumps. I get so envious!!when I mean young, 15,17.
and my pet hate is when these teenage moms smoke while holding their child or pg. :growlmad:

I hate going on facebook and seeing so and so is pregnant AGAIN :(
sorry lol I feel better now too :thumbup:

aw its nice to know im not on my own :)
thanks
its so nice to have friendly people on here :)
baby dust to you to

trust me..i think every woman that is TTC has been faced with the same thing..but our times will come soon enough and our babies will know they are very loved...appreciated...and wanted by loving couples who have been patiently and impatiently waiting for their arrivals..

rant on..I get so upset when I go to Tesco's to do the weekly shop and there are all these young girls w their baby bumps. I get so envious!!when I mean young, 15,17.
and my pet hate is when these teenage moms smoke while holding their child or pg. :growlmad:

I hate going on facebook and seeing so and so is pregnant AGAIN :(
sorry lol I feel better now too :thumbup:

oh yea...facebook is the worst when youre TTC..seems like some women get pregnant just by breathing while some of us are taking supplements...charting..temping...meds..etc..and still no luck :(

but...hopefully this is the month for :bfp: for all of us that hasnt been faced with :witch:

Aw, I feel your pain. :hugs: My brother got his EX pregnant after ONE random night of stupid drunkness. I was like WHAT?!?!

Aw, I feel your pain. :hugs: My brother got his EX pregnant after ONE random night of stupid drunkness. I was like WHAT?!?!

WOW if only it was that easy for all of us.

My one friend who is a lesbian got pg after drinking a bottle of Jack D and then having a one night stand with a man.she had a abortion. She keeps telling me how ''easy'' it is to get pg!!! :nope: :shrug:

some people...anyway i feel better today as it seems to make my OH more determined to make me pregnant this month :)
whoop whoop
good luck to every one on here

WOW if only it was that easy for all of us.

My one friend who is a lesbian got pg after drinking a bottle of Jack D and then having a one night stand with a man.she had a abortion. She keeps telling me how ''easy'' it is to get pg!!! :nope: :shrug:

yikes! they have noo clue!~

:O I wouldve seriously had to refrain from slapping her wth :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"