***rant***

:O I wouldve seriously had to refrain from slapping her wth :shrug:

lol, i keep on hearing everyone not ttc saying those words, ''oh it's so easy to get pg if you not on bc and under 30'' :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Aw, I feel your pain. :hugs: My brother got his EX pregnant after ONE random night of stupid drunkness. I was like WHAT?!?!

WOW if only it was that easy for all of us.

My one friend who is a lesbian got pg after drinking a bottle of Jack D and then having a one night stand with a man.she had a abortion. She keeps telling me how ''easy'' it is to get pg!!! :nope: :shrug:

yikes! they have noo clue!~

they really don't :nope: and now she regrets having the abortion

well ladies thanks for all your support its still hard cos like we have all been saying she smokes and she better not do that in front of me
anyway me and oh had a long talk about it last night and he reassured me that if/when we get pregnant our child will be much better off than theirs as they dont even have a stable address!!!!
i know he is my brother but he is a total waste of space not worked a day in his life!!!
anyway im glad i can get it all off my chest here :)

Thats true everytime I feel like this I just think of all the extra money we can save while we wait and how much of a better position well be in when LO finally decides to show up lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->