Ranting and ranting...all I want to do.

Rosie604

Mommy to Princess Emily!
Reaction score
Am I the only one here that can't stop ranting and complaining?? I feel like no one wants to listen to me anymore. I rant my OH's ears off and he just stops listening, which is understandable...
But it's to the point where I feel like I can't talk to anybody anymore because I want to save them the trouble of hearing me complain. Am I the only one who can't stop venting, ranting, or complaining?? :brat:

Complaining about anything in particular or just pregnancy? I've been feeling like this - but it's more nitpicking at my hubby, I just seem to start fights for no reason and I can't seem to stop myself! Hope the bitch in me leaves when bubby is born!

I was like that in my first trimester. Nothing he did was working for me lol. But now it's more of, anything around me is bothering me. People, the dogs, things left on the kitchen counter for days on end. Ridiculous things. I've had this friend, let's call him Bob. I met him through another friend and we were pretty close for about 2 years. Now, I can't stand him. It's been like this my whole pregnancy and I can't seem to figure out what he's doing that's bothering me so much. It's to the point where I have absolutely no patience with him and then I feel bad. And there I go again...Ranting :dohh: What am I gonna do with myself lol

Hahah Id like to blame my ranting on my pregnancy but I was always bitching about something pregnant or not. I just use it as an excuse now. hahaha

I've been really good at the bitching thing all my life lol. I just picked up this major talking skill in the past couple months. I went to visit my parents about a month ago, and all I ever did was bitch to them about my in-laws. Now it's every little thing that anybody does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->