Rapid changes to my body

WhoaRabbit

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have just joined this lovely website because I would love to get some opinions from other women. (I need more girlfriends lol)

To start off my boyfriend and I have finally gotten into a situation where we have enough money between us and we can start a family.

Since this has made us feel more comfortable we have been fantasizing about having children and we have started having unprotected sex.

I know we are both ready, BUT I have a lot of anxiety lately because I have been experiencing some pretty bizarre changes lol. Most of my anxiety stems from excitement, confusion, maybe this actually may be happening, or maybe not. I guess this is why I am seeking some support.

So, I will get to my body now. About 2 1/2 weeks ago my breasts seemingly grew overnight. My boyfriend commented on this as well, we were in awe lol. I mean like a full cup, from a B to a C. I am 122 lbs., very active, a vegetarian, and organic for 3 years now so I have never experienced anything like this. I am young so, I think maybe this can also be a late puberty surge?

With the cup size increase I have been having this really strong pain on the sides of my breasts. This is extremely abnormal because, like clock work, everytime I get my period and a week prior my whole breast hurts, not just the sides. Some of you can probably relate to having to sleep on your back or use the pillow trick by your tummy so your breasts don't squash on the bed lol. But still, 2 1/2 weeks later just the sides of my breasts are sore. My nipples aren't sensitive either. I have read up that this indicates ovulation. But my period was due 2 days ago and the sides if my breasts still hurt as I am typing this lol. They have yet to deflate back to normal size. Usually I experience a decrease of hormones and my breasts go back to normal. They have also never grown so dang big, they only swell before my period, not gain fat up to the point of a bigger cup size.

The next day after my breast miracle my boyfriend got horribly sick. I also felt nauseous. I had to open windows and open my coat in the middle of winter but I was fine. He, on the other hand, combated this same thing all day but actually ended up vomiting that night. Is it even possible for him to experience symptoms?

I am also experiencing heightened senses. I love eggs as I am a vegetarian and this is how I get my dose of protein. But lately the smell of eggs makes me want to vomit. It actually makes my stomach turn but this is my favorite part of breakfast lol!

Since my pregnancy test was negative I was wondering when is a good time to take another one I picked up at the store in your experience? When can it best accurately detect my hormone levels if I am pregnant?

I am truly appreciative of all opinions because right now I can't tell if these are legitimate signs or I just think I am pregnant so my body is making me believe this and creating symptoms. I have a pet rabbit that is not fixed so sometimes she mimics being pregnant even though she is not lol. Maybe her behaviour is rubbing off haha.

My husband and I also felt "comfortable" and quickly went from not preventing to hoping each cycle was the one. I know myself, I trick my body into symptoms because I over think. Your symptoms DO sound promising, wait a few days and try again. I too am currently a few days late but it's so hard to know if the symptoms are pms or bfp. Keep us posted, and good luck!

That is very nice. Yes, I feel like I may be doing similar haha. Waiting a few days sounds like a good idea. I want to be sure I am not getting a false negative. You are very right, it is hard to tell if it is real or pms. I will update when I know. Good luck to you as well! It will be nice to hear on your situation too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->