Rarrrrg!

kintenda

Reaction score
Stoopid recession, making OH feel worried about job hencefore worried about TTC. Yesterday we had a discussion of 'please can we bring the date forward?' amounting no 'no, we said 2010 - we'll talk about it nearer the time'

Actuallmente, my darling, what we agreed was JAN 2010!!!

I'm not angry with him, just so cross that he feels worried about his job security that it has to affect our plans - his work are a bunch of tossers anyway!!! I'm sure that later on in the year he will come around again & feel more secure, it's just annoying because I have put my nursing degree plans on hold already & I just almost feel like it's in vain...??

Anyway I appreciate this probably doesn't make any sense at all, just wanted a vent. Mildly calmer now!!

Sorry honey, rarrrg indeed! What are the options of you starting your nursing degree now and then if situations mean you can't start TTC in Jan 2010 then at least you'll feel better for it? Have you checked out the options for taking a break in the middle while you have your baby?

I really hope it's not a problem anyway, and I know how you feel when there's so many factors to think about which cause you to WTT. Why can't it just "happen" and we just "get on with it" - like our folks did! Gah... Oh sorry, just realised I ranted right back then!!

:hugs: x

Aww but every guy feels like this recession or not, they have to feel that they can look after you and your baby. But they just dont realise that you're never prepared for a baby :lol: You never have enough money as the more money you have the more you spend.

My DH was the same way with worrying about the economy and everything, but I left it alone for a while and now we decided in 2 or 3 months we'll start trying, so maybe if you just let him think about if for a while he'll come around!! :hugs:

Hey girlies, thank you lots! I am gonna apply for nursing to start in 2010, then if I get preggers in the meantime then I can defer the place, & I know that I can take a year out in the middle if we carry on trying so it's not the end of the world... I think I just felt so gutted the other night! However I am hoping that when he is either settled with his job (coz they are all a bunch of w*nkers) or started something else that he will feel better about it. It is important that he's secure because I'm gonna be doing my training whatever happens, so even though we are both earning good wages at the mo we'll be living on his wage for a couple of yrs then!
I think that when I have LOs in a few years (touch wood) I'll look back & laugh at myself for being so impatient!
Thankyou my lovely girls for allowing venting!! :) Katie x

:hug:
Sounds like a plan hun, i hope the recession is at its worst and things can start to get better. its tough times for so many people xx

If me and my DH were finically secure be would be trying for #2 in a few months. But he just doesn't make that much right now and thus we are stuck at his mom's (which is driving me nuts). I wish we had everything all sorted out before Kathryn came along, but we couldn't and it's ok, now we are stuck for a while. Believe me it's worth waiting to have some security, and it'll all be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->