Rasberry Leaf Tea

littlelady

Reaction score
Hey all not been on in a while internet keeps breaking anyway....

34 weeks 2 days now have bought myself some rasberry leaf tea but dairnt drink any yet as i have read in some places drink it from 32 weeks and other places 36 im confused as ive read it brings on labour straight away and in another place it brings it forward by a few weeks??????

please help someone lol thanks

https://www.supernanny.co.uk/Advice...h/-/Childbirth-and-you/Natural-Induction.aspx

Says from 34 weeks

I had one on Thursday :D

Midwife advised me 37...

Its one of these mysterys again huh. x

hmmmmmmm im sure its not going to do any harm if i drink it now wobbles you have the same due date as me :) any signs of baby?

none but i have only had one cup :D Im not sure im convinced it helps at all just coincidence if things happen quicker (obviously ideally 37 wks+) but hey I still bought some :lol: there does seem to be diff matters of opinions everywhere inc. MWs which is another one of those stupid things that there is no straight answer between em all.

very confusing ill star drinking it in a week or 2

A friend of mine advised em to try a cup a day. I have only had it once, but I am too early in my pregnancy to be drinking it daily ladies?

what does that tea does?????

Never mind!! got the answer! :D

does this tea help? ive got less than 2 weeks to go but i am willing to give anything a try, was 2 weeks late with last child and really dont wanna go that over with this one!!

Midwife advised me 37...

Its one of these mysterys again huh. x

same here, my midwife said 37 weeks, but my bounty pregnancy book says 36 weeks.

Im in to minds whether to take it or not, i would love to get him out now, getting fed up, but then i also think its better to let him come out on his own when he is ready rather than forced, so im not sure what to do at the mo

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->